Curve Curve Card Reviews

Ratings based on 59 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

Are you trying to determine whether the Curve Card offers good value for money? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews of Curve Card in order to help you make an informed decision. If you're an existing Curve customer, please share your experience and let others know what you thought of this innovative financial product.

Curve Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Curve Card Reviews

Review Curve 's Curve Card now

Brilliant

Have been a Curve user from early on and I'm using them daily as my main card. Customer service has been great when I needed them which was only a few times. Their mobile app works well and gets improvements frequently. Go back in time is amazing. Cashback and Curve Cash are working well. They've dealt very well with the Wirecard problem.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2021
Daniel Krebs's avatar
Daniel Krebs

My daily plastic

Over the past year Curve has become my daily driver. Easy to integrate with my existing plastic and great rewards system if you choose to buy with the partnered retailers. Recent crowdfunding was very successful and I look forward and hope they can push on their innovation from here.

Reviewed on 15th June 2021
ChrisH's avatar
ChrisH

Good if you don't need customer support

Great product if you don't need customer support or if you don't have any transaction... Read more

Great product if you don't need customer support or if you don't have any transaction issues.
I paid 1500 GBP for plane tickets. The amount showed on my underlying card and in Curve.
A couple of days later, half of the amount was charged again. This time it wasn't showing on Curve and neither they knew about it when asked. Curve was clueless.
Therefore I had to cancel my card for fraud. The next day the second half of the amount was charged, which was not showing on Curve.
At that point, I was basically charged double (3k GBP) and made my credit card unusable because it went over the limit.
I realised by myself that Curve charged me twice which they confirmed afterwards that the airline did those two charges.
In the end, I couldn't use my card for several days (because over the limit) also couldn't use it again because the new card was sent at my home but I was abroad at that point.
Also I had to cancel my card for no reason, since there was no fraud, it was just Curve being clueless about how their system/process works.

Another thing, if you pay something in foreign currency with an extra charge (because weekend or over the fx limit) that charge will still be there even if you change the transaction to a card on that currency.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
AB's avatar
AB

All your cards in one easy helpful app and card

Curve solves the problem of having to carry all your cards around, as well as brings an additional level of security and comfort as you can freeze your Curve card at any point and get real time notifications of... Read more

Curve solves the problem of having to carry all your cards around, as well as brings an additional level of security and comfort as you can freeze your Curve card at any point and get real time notifications of usage.
As someone who is self employed, having both my business and personal cards connected to Curve is hugely helpful. The reporting across your various accounts and cards, and insights in spending is something an individual bank can not provide.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Richard Barbour's avatar
Richard Barbour

Life saver

I've been looking for a product like this for a long time and great to see it now available. Game changer

Reviewed on 9th April 2021
Radu Acsinia's avatar
Radu Acsinia

Innovative card

This product is useful as I have many different cards, and rather than carrying all of them, I can just carry Curve with me.

Reviewed on 4th April 2021
scrill's avatar
scrill

I LOVE this card and app.

I save HUNDREDS of pounds a year using Curve. From great FX rate, fee-free ATM machines, to my cashback on companies I choose to use. I love... Read more

I save HUNDREDS of pounds a year using Curve. From great FX rate, fee-free ATM machines, to my cashback on companies I choose to use. I love it.

Wherever I travel, I only need one card. Even though I've been "stuck" abroad for over a year, this card, this app and this company have NEVER let me down.

My card was hacked! I was in another country. Oh my God, what am I gonna do....??¿???¿ No worries. Got on the app, froze the card INSTANTLY to ensure nothing else was vulnerable. For onto a live chat, told them my problems, not an issue. Old card cancelled instantly, all outstanding transactions checked, and resolved. New card issued. .oh, hang on, I've had a similar thing before, with a back whose name is an acronym of BTS. I was abroad then too, due to be away for at least another month. Could they help me? Could they send it to my address in Spain? No. No. Of course not what was I thinking???? The was not geared up for customer assistance. It was geared up for ease of use by the bank staff. So, my card would be waiting for me when I got home..... But how I was going to get home and how I could eat until then??? not their problems, apparently.

With CURVE however, I explained I wasn't going to be back in the UK for a while, but that I really would need the card. "No problem, where would you like me to send it?" Then I asked, "How much are you going to charge to send it here, to Spain?"

Hold onto your hats. "Nothing. All part of the service"

On top of all of this, my Curve Metal Card included insurance to cover me, and a range of other benefits too.

I now have 3 Fintech accounts and an "old" style one. I'm happy to pay for 2 of them, 1 is free and 1 of them I pay through gritted teeth. Guess which?

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
Steve Clancy's avatar
Steve Clancy

Fantastic

Fantastic card works well very good staff

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
Andrew Mcdonald's avatar
Andrew Mcdonald

Unique

No Alternative to this product.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Bang Xiao's avatar
Bang Xiao

Best product ever

Great costumer service and overall a really good everyday product

Sotiris Machairas's avatar
Sotiris Machairas

The Columbus egg for card holders

I welcomed this product like no others. It has improved with time and I have never experienced any sort of issues. It does everything I would expect from a product like this. My life is much easier since I got this. On top of the possibility to go around with one card, and one PIN, it offers great exchange rates that have saved me hundreds during my vacation and overseas shopping.

Luigi P R's avatar
Luigi P R

Innovative and excellent as an add-on

Curve offers multiple rather unusual and compelling elements to its card range - combine with your other accounts for a powerful toolset

gingerprimate@icloud.com's avatar
gingerprimate@icloud.com

One card for all your cards

Awesome card which eliminates the need for other cards

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Neil Ware's avatar
Neil Ware

Rough on the edges - but ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL

After you try Curve, there's no turning back. Life will never be the same. You will be annoyed by the occasional bugs, outages, slow customer service (but once they respond, they're usually very good), features that are announced but never launch, etc. And yet - I can't imagine life without Curve anymore.

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Mr. AC's avatar
Mr. AC

All My Cards In One Place, with Flexibility Built In

I love my curve card. It's literally all my cards in one, and allows me to switch my payments between cards, and also covers me when I have not allowed for sufficient funds in my primary account. The metallic card is lovely and the cashback when available is really welcomed. I wouldn't pay for the premium one as I find the cost-benefit to not be worth it, but the free one is a no brainer.

Reviewed on 10th March 2021
GmomodS's avatar
GmomodS

Great product! Avoid foreign fees by using their card!

The 500 quid /month no foreign transaction fee limit for the free tier is more than enough to cover spending for a short trip in Europe

Reviewed on 9th March 2021
mikevic's avatar
mikevic

The only card one need

The card is a proxy for all other your cards. Even those which aren't supported by Google Pay now will be supported via the Curve card. Get £5 from us the first time you spend using your Curve card. Promocode: 9RJ4S http://www.curve.app/join#9RJ4S

Reviewed on 14th February 2021
IJ's avatar
IJ

Absolutely invaluable product

Curve has become my main card for spending over the past 2 years. Thanks to free FX and cashback, it has saved / earned me hundreds. Thanks to Go Back in Time, it has saved me a lot of time and given me convenience of not carrying around all my cards and not thinking about what to spend it on.
I'm excited about the new features they're planning to launch!
And the card looks slick :-)

Reviewed on 22nd January 2021
Mr. AC's avatar
Mr. AC

Genius

I wouldn't survive without curve fronted

Reviewed on 21st January 2021
Yumi hirsch's avatar
Yumi hirsch

Super easy to use fantastic when traveling

The app really makes it very easy to organize receipts. Travel payments have never been so easy and the time travel option for changing payments to cards is fantastic when budgeting. Just need a way to get Amex back on the system and they’d be 5 stars.

Reviewed on 19th January 2021