Curve Curve Card Reviews

Are you trying to determine whether the Curve Card offers good value for money? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews of Curve Card in order to help you make an informed decision. If you're an existing Curve customer, please share your experience and let others know what you thought of this innovative financial product.

Your Curve Card Reviews

Review Curve 's Curve Card now

Fantastic thing. I do not have to keep all my cards.

I am using Curve since 2021 and never had an issue. It’s so easy to manage all cards using their mobile app.

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
Marek's avatar
Marek

Useless - it's just not what you think

Okay process to sign up but app is confusing and doesn't integrate well with google pay or other app based banks.

Reviewed on 9th March 2022
Jake Sandford's avatar
Jake Sandford

Provides an amazing value

I'm able to get better exchange rates than with PayPal, pay safely for goods online knowing there's a payment protection scheme available, and quickly use multiple cards through one physical card.

Reviewed on 6th March 2022
Daniel Ahmadu's avatar
Daniel Ahmadu

Flexible solution

I find the ability to switch the payment from one card to another a helpful feature.

Reviewed on 4th March 2022
Matt Greenaway's avatar
Matt Greenaway

Curve infinitely useful with cashback

Good app integration and anti-embarrassment features

Reviewed on 25th February 2022
Painr5's avatar
Painr5

Link all your cards to curve

Link all cards to Curve and only need to carry one card.

Reviewed on 1st February 2022
Balwant's avatar
Balwant

TERRIBLE

THEY PROMISED 10 POUNDS AFTER SIGNING UP AND MAKING A PURCHASE, THEY DID NOTHING I EXPLAINED SITUATION TO CUSTOMEER SERVICE A MONTH AGO, APPARENTLY THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, I WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Reviewed on 28th January 2022
Anna Wu's avatar
Anna Wu

Brilliant

Have been a Curve user from early on and I'm using them daily as my main card. Customer service has been great when I needed them which was only a few times. Their mobile app works well and gets improvements frequently. Go back in time is amazing. Cashbac Read more

Have been a Curve user from early on and I'm using them daily as my main card. Customer service has been great when I needed them which was only a few times. Their mobile app works well and gets improvements frequently. Go back in time is amazing. Cashback and Curve Cash are working well. They've dealt very well with the Wirecard problem.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2021
Daniel Krebs's avatar
Daniel Krebs

My daily plastic

Over the past year Curve has become my daily driver. Easy to integrate with my existing plastic and great rewards system if you choose to buy with the partnered retailers. Recent crowdfunding was very successful and I look forward and hope they can push o Read more

Over the past year Curve has become my daily driver. Easy to integrate with my existing plastic and great rewards system if you choose to buy with the partnered retailers. Recent crowdfunding was very successful and I look forward and hope they can push on their innovation from here.

Reviewed on 15th June 2021
ChrisH's avatar
ChrisH

Good if you don't need customer support

Great product if you don't need customer support or if you don't have any transaction issues. I paid 1500 GBP for plane tickets. The amount showed on my underlying card and in Curve. A couple of days later, half of the amount was charged again. This tim Read more

A couple of days later, half of the amount was charged again. This time it wasn't showing on Curve and neither they knew about it when asked. Curve was clueless.
Therefore I had to cancel my card for fraud. The next day the second half of the amount was charged, which was not showing on Curve.
At that point, I was basically charged double (3k GBP) and made my credit card unusable because it went over the limit.
I realised by myself that Curve charged me twice which they confirmed afterwards that the airline did those two charges.
In the end, I couldn't use my card for several days (because over the limit) also couldn't use it again because the new card was sent at my home but I was abroad at that point.
Also I had to cancel my card for no reason, since there was no fraud, it was just Curve being clueless about how their system/process works.

Another thing, if you pay something in foreign currency with an extra charge (because weekend or over the fx limit) that charge will still be there even if you change the transaction to a card on that currency.

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
AB's avatar
AB

All your cards in one easy helpful app and card

Curve solves the problem of having to carry all your cards around, as well as brings an additional level of security and comfort as you can freeze your Curve card at any point and get real time notifications of usage. As someone who is self employed, hav Read more

As someone who is self employed, having both my business and personal cards connected to Curve is hugely helpful. The reporting across your various accounts and cards, and insights in spending is something an individual bank can not provide.

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Richard Barbour's avatar
Richard Barbour

Life saver

I've been looking for a product like this for a long time and great to see it now available. Game changer

Reviewed on 9th April 2021
Radu Acsinia's avatar
Radu Acsinia

Innovative card

This product is useful as I have many different cards, and rather than carrying all of them, I can just carry Curve with me.

Reviewed on 4th April 2021
scrill's avatar
scrill

I LOVE this card and app.

I save HUNDREDS of pounds a year using Curve. From great FX rate, fee-free ATM machines, to my cashback on companies I choose to use. I love it. Wherever I travel, I only need one card. Even though I've been "stuck" abroad for over a year, this card, t Read more

Wherever I travel, I only need one card. Even though I've been "stuck" abroad for over a year, this card, this app and this company have NEVER let me down.

My card was hacked! I was in another country. Oh my God, what am I gonna do....??¿???¿ No worries. Got on the app, froze the card INSTANTLY to ensure nothing else was vulnerable. For onto a live chat, told them my problems, not an issue. Old card cancelled instantly, all outstanding transactions checked, and resolved. New card issued. .oh, hang on, I've had a similar thing before, with a back whose name is an acronym of BTS. I was abroad then too, due to be away for at least another month. Could they help me? Could they send it to my address in Spain? No. No. Of course not what was I thinking???? The was not geared up for customer assistance. It was geared up for ease of use by the bank staff. So, my card would be waiting for me when I got home..... But how I was going to get home and how I could eat until then??? not their problems, apparently.

With CURVE however, I explained I wasn't going to be back in the UK for a while, but that I really would need the card. "No problem, where would you like me to send it?" Then I asked, "How much are you going to charge to send it here, to Spain?"

Hold onto your hats. "Nothing. All part of the service"

On top of all of this, my Curve Metal Card included insurance to cover me, and a range of other benefits too.

I now have 3 Fintech accounts and an "old" style one. I'm happy to pay for 2 of them, 1 is free and 1 of them I pay through gritted teeth. Guess which?

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
Steve Clancy's avatar
Steve Clancy

Fantastic

Fantastic card works well very good staff

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
Andrew Mcdonald's avatar
Andrew Mcdonald

Unique

No Alternative to this product.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
three apple's avatar
three apple

Best product ever

Great costumer service and overall a really good everyday product

Sotiris Machairas's avatar
Sotiris Machairas

The Columbus egg for card holders

I welcomed this product like no others. It has improved with time and I have never experienced any sort of issues. It does everything I would expect from a product like this. My life is much easier since I got this. On top of the possibility to go around Read more

I welcomed this product like no others. It has improved with time and I have never experienced any sort of issues. It does everything I would expect from a product like this. My life is much easier since I got this. On top of the possibility to go around with one card, and one PIN, it offers great exchange rates that have saved me hundreds during my vacation and overseas shopping.

Luigi P R's avatar
Luigi P R

Innovative and excellent as an add-on

Curve offers multiple rather unusual and compelling elements to its card range - combine with your other accounts for a powerful toolset

gingerprimate@icloud.com's avatar
gingerprimate@icloud.com

One card for all your cards

Awesome card which eliminates the need for other cards

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021