Debenhams Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 1 year ago

Looking to read reviews from customers like yourself who have the Debenhams credit card? Read on to see what the Smart Money People community is saying about the credit card from the high street department store. Already have or have used the Debenhams credit card? Please help out others and write a quick review of your own - your comments and feedback will help others to decide if this is the right card for them! With the power of your reviews, we’re changing financial services!

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Credit Card Reviews (2)

1st May 2017

Not the best card for me

Firstly the APR is high. I know it's variable but there are better deals. I've never had the perks that are supposed to come with the card when shopping at Debenhams like free delivery for instance.
I've also been charged a cash withdrawal fee and I've never withdrawn cash from it.
The statements are always not what I was expecting, much higher. Probably because of the interest.
I can't wait to clear the balance or do a transfer to a 0% card.
Contact is ok most of the time but a few times I've emailed and had a letter as a reply or had no reply at all.

Articles related to Debenhams