Debenhams Credit Card Reviews

Looking to read reviews from customers like yourself who have the Debenhams credit card? Read on to see what the Smart Money People community is saying about the credit card from the high street department store. Already have or have used the Debenhams credit card? Please help out others and write a quick review of your own - your comments and feedback will help others to decide if this is the right card for them! With the power of your reviews, we’re changing financial services!

Debenhams Review Insight

Features

Your Credit Card Reviews

Review Debenhams's Credit Card now

Good for 0/0 credit transfers

Easy to do money or credit transfers - remember to pay them back in the required time.

Reviewed on 29th June 2020
Thea's avatar
Thea

Not the best card for me

Firstly the APR is high. I know it's variable but there are better deals. I've never had the perks that are supposed to come with the card when shopping at Debenhams like free delivery for... Read more

Firstly the APR is high. I know it's variable but there are better deals. I've never had the perks that are supposed to come with the card when shopping at Debenhams like free delivery for instance.
I've also been charged a cash withdrawal fee and I've never withdrawn cash from it.
The statements are always not what I was expecting, much higher. Probably because of the interest.
I can't wait to clear the balance or do a transfer to a 0% card.
Contact is ok most of the time but a few times I've emailed and had a letter as a reply or had no reply at all.

Reviewed on 1st May 2017
clairess's avatar
clairess

Amazing rewards

I have a Mastercard and its "amazing" the rewards you get. I get Debenhams rewards vouchers sent regularly and I recently won £500 by paying for my petrol on my mastercard through Shell.

Reviewed on 27th February 2017