Dudley Building Society Reviews

Ratings based on 1,091 reviews       Last review 23 hours ago
  Visit Dudley Building Society

Dudley Building Society provides financial services on a local and national level. With ever developing ranges of savings accounts, mortgage products, financial advice, insurance, will writing and estate planning services; our purpose is to serve our Members. As a mutual Society the business is run for the betterment of its Members with profits reinvested back in rather than paying shareholders. With its Principal Office in the heartland of the Black Country the Society has five branches in the region, four of which have recently undergone significant refurbishment to further improve customer experience and the Society’s high street presence. Smart Money People is the place for Dudley Building Society reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services

Dudley Building Society Review Insight

Channels

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Savings

Efficient knowledgeable friendly clearly explained information provided by kindly patient people

Had got my paperwork in a mess and rang for help. 13 minutes later EVERYTHING explained and sorted... Read more

The people on the end of the telephone should train the likes of BT how to respond people’s problems which might seem trivial to experts but which are very real to the person whose problem it. Unreservedly recommend Dudley Building Society.

Reviewed on 14th January 2021

Mortgages

Excellent Service, highly recommended

I can not praise Dudley's staff and service enough, we have had our Mortgage with them for many years, they have always been so helpful, staff are so professional and very polite and friendly at all times, always willing to help in any situation. I would recommend Dudley to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever. Carry on with good work Dudley and thank you very much.

Reviewed on 13th January 2021

Fantastic

Very helpful in a time were there is no intrest on your savings

Reviewed on 13th January 2021

Mortgages

renewal enquiry

brilliant ... 2 telephone calls both dealt with very polite and friendly and informative... Read more

i called 2nd time to say my paperwork hadnt arrived to which i was dealt with and a second lot posted ... ten mins after i put the phone down ...the first lot of paperwork arrived (oops me being a bit too keen )

anyway i filled out the paper work ..called the office and dropped it staight down to a lovely lady who i had been talking to on the phone and now i know my renewal is in safe hands

thank you for putting up with an awkward customer

Reviewed on 12th January 2021

I find Dudley Building Society always to be very helpful

When I spoke to Claire today she was very friendly and very helpful

Savings

Excellent detailed given about savings product

Brenda was exceptionally helpful when I tried to upgrade my regular savings. She made me aware of another product which would give me a better overall interest rate than the one I was thinking of changing to. Well done Brenda, well done Dudley Building society!

R Head's avatar
R Head

Savings

Spoke recently to (Becky) who was very friendly and helpful. Great to talk to a person rather than answer machines. Very informative, friendly and helpful. Will definitely reinvest. Thanks

Becky was helpful

Becky help me discuss what I could do about money transfer was lovely to talk to a pleasant person

Reviewed on 7th January 2021

Becky was helpful

Reviewed on 7th January 2021

Friendly and efficient

So helpful people with such friendly attitudes. Efficient too. Maybe old fashioned with no on line facilities but a pleasure to talk to staff

Reviewed on 31st December 2020

Reply from Dudley Building Society

Hi, thanks for your message and lovely feedback. Whilst our Online Service is not available just yet, it will be coming later this year. To be the first to hear about the launch, we encourage you to update your email marketing preferences with us, if you haven't done so already. You can do this by emailing enquiries@dudleybuildingsociety.co.uk or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01384 231414.

Kingswinford branch review

Kingswinford staff are alwys friendly and very helpful

Reviewed on 29th December 2020
Kingswinford branch customer's avatar
Kingswinford branch customer

Gornal Wood branch review

Turn radio off. Being partially deaf it makes things difficult

Reviewed on 24th December 2020

Quick and easy contact

Called to query interest rate on a savings account got through straight away - person I spoke to was polite and efficient

Reviewed on 23rd December 2020

Savings

Would prefer if could access account online

Rang today and got through OK but the recorded MESSAGE WAS VERY LONG. The lady I spoke to was extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 22nd December 2020

Reply from Dudley Building Society

Hi, thank you for your review. Whilst our Online Service is not available just yet, it will be coming early next year. To be the first to hear about the launch, we encourage you to update your email marketing preferences with us, if you haven't done so already. You can do this by emailing enquiries@dudleybuildingsociety.co.uk or by calling our Customer Services Team on 01384 231414. Thanks.

Gornal Wood branch review

I always have excellent service at the branch, don't see anything you could improve

Reviewed on 22nd December 2020

Advisor very helpful

Advisor very helpful and understood my query

Reviewed on 21st December 2020

Gornal Wood branch review

Should be able to withdraw up to

Reviewed on 18th December 2020

So Helpful

I needed help with a pass book problem and Claire was so helpful and reassuring in every way.

Reviewed on 16th December 2020

Savings

I find the society staff very helpful and in telephone conversations they are also well versed on explaining whatever advise I'm seeking information on my savings accounts etc and yes I have previously recommended the society to other friends.

Reviewed on 16th December 2020

Very helpful customer service

I always have helpful responses when I telephone and it’s easy to get through

Reviewed on 15th December 2020