Endsleigh Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Endsleigh are well know as a leading student-focused insurance company. Did you know that they also provider Musical Instrument Insurance? A musicians relationship with their instrument is often a special one, so getting the right protection is place can be important. If you've ever used Endsleigh, you can write your own Endsleigh Musical Instrument Insurance review at Smart Money People to help other musicians find out more about this policy.

Endsleigh Review Insight

Your Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Musical Instrument Insurance now

Great cover for everything musical

Reviewed on 5th October 2019
Joe's avatar
Joe

Good even when mistake made

When I thought I had one policy due to not properly reading emails arou d cancellation time and ended up with double the policies I needed, this was quickly resolved by email. No quibble, no fuss, just a fast refund for the unwanted policy even though it could be seen as my fault. Very impressive service.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019
R's avatar
R

With Endsleigh, cover means cover

I take my instruments out and needed appropriate cover. Endsleigh sorted me out and when I had an accident with my guitar they quickly resolved the issue, funding appropriately. Far more than I can say for other companies.

Reviewed on 9th September 2019
Steven Marples's avatar
Steven Marples

After being a customer for some years and never claiming they wanted a 200% price hike in one year and when I challenged their agent simply said that I should go and try elsewhere.

Reviewed on 9th September 2019
Dave's avatar
Dave

Instrument Insurance

I am so happy to find such a well priced insurance deal for my instruments while I'm at uni. I feel very sure that if anything were to happen, Endsleigh would be able to help!

Reviewed on 7th September 2019
Rhiannon's avatar
Rhiannon

Simple and straightforward insurance.

I used Endsleigh to insure my Gibson Les Paul throughout my time at University. The insurance was very inexpensive and there was no hassle in getting it active and deactivating it when I no longer needed... Read more

I used Endsleigh to insure my Gibson Les Paul throughout my time at University. The insurance was very inexpensive and there was no hassle in getting it active and deactivating it when I no longer needed it.

I'll soon be reactivating it for my guitar as I have began doing gigs, and Endsleigh is the place I'll be going to!

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Kieran's avatar
Kieran

Quick and good value

Very quick to sign up and renew and terms are very clear

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Louise's avatar
Louise

Easy and helpful

No problems insuring multiple instruments. Staff very helpful and wanting to find the best value deal for you

Reviewed on 15th August 2019
Katy's avatar
Katy

Efficient service!

Very efficiently renewed this year over the phone with a friendly and professional colleague who reviewed and amended my insurance with ease.

Reviewed on 5th July 2019

Reviewed on 4th July 2019
Ruaridh Dauton's avatar
Ruaridh Dauton

Good experience so far

Very friendly staff. Helpful and informative communications. Haven’t had to claim thankfully but based on experience would recommend.

Gecko's avatar
Gecko

Very helpful customer service

Very helpful customer service and cheap student prices. Although they don't insure unicycles...

Tom 's avatar
Tom

Friendly and easy

Very friendly and easy customer services experience. Used Endlseigh musical instrument insurance for a few years now.

biluta@sky.com's avatar
biluta@sky.com

Good value

Great, comprehensive insurance. Easy to use and good value for money.

Reviewed on 25th August 2018
Jessica Louise's avatar
Jessica Louise

Excellent!

Never have a problem. My siblings all used Endsleigh when they were at uni and I can see why!

Reviewed on 5th September 2017