Endsleigh Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Endsleigh are well know as a leading student-focused insurance company. Did you know that they also provider Musical Instrument Insurance? A musicians relationship with their instrument is often a special one, so getting the right protection is place can be important. If you've ever used Endsleigh, you can write your own Endsleigh Musical Instrument Insurance review at Smart Money People to help other musicians find out more about this policy.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Musical Instrument Insurance Reviews

Review Endsleigh's Musical Instrument Insurance now

Straightforward, easy to follow!

I have always found renewing easy to understand and hassle free.

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Theodora's avatar
Theodora

VFM and Clarity

Endsleigh have been excellent to deal with. Clwar, concise quotes. Answered my queries with confidence and clarity

Reviewed on 1st October 2021
Kim Davison's avatar
Kim Davison

Excellent Company

Endsleigh Insurance provide excellent cover for my instruments. As I am currently studying for a Music Degree it’s good to know I am dealing with a trustworthy Company. All communications have been friendly and reassuring!

Sylvie's avatar
Sylvie

Easy, clear, confidence

Endsleigh are great! To have an insurer that is both easy to sign up to, great at communicating when the renewal is due and straightforward is fantastic. Everything they do just highlights to me that my stuff is in safe hands.

Joe's avatar
Joe

Simple Brilliance!

Endsleigh is quick, simple and easy to understand!

Henry Coke's avatar
Henry Coke

Reassurance

Living in an area of high crime near to university, I was reassured that my musical instruments were safe with Endsleigh. Easy communications and fast responses

Ellie's avatar
Ellie

Great, easy to understand quality insurance

Quality advisor who understood my needs and dealt with everything quickly and easily. Was easy to understand, listening to my requirements and explained all aspect in detail. Product met all my needs at a reasonable price.

Stuart Land's avatar
Stuart Land

Instrument Cover

I have used Endsleigh Insurance for many years to cover my instruments. The price is reasonable and the service excellent.

Paul Frimston's avatar
Paul Frimston

Great, complete service

Has everything I would want in my student insurance, for a very low cost as well

Reviewed on 8th September 2021
Robbiedoddy 's avatar
Robbiedoddy

I have changed addresses a few times over the past year and they are always happy to help and support in my moving. Never had a problem which they couldn't solve.

Callum Dearman's avatar
Callum Dearman

Combined student & musical instruments insurance

An ideal product for me, as a music student. Best provider out there and affordable.

B Sheehan's avatar
B Sheehan

Very efficient and good customer service

Really helpful as I’m a Uni student so getting all my instruments covered was amazing, great customer service and friendly staff on the phone

Bethany Driscoll 's avatar
Bethany Driscoll

good experience

Always welcome and friendly offering help

Zoe's avatar
Zoe

Easy to understand and use

Endsleigh have been a really great company to work with for the last few years, they’ve always been very friendly and make it easy to understand finer details in their service. Highly recommend them to anyone!

Callum Rowe's avatar
Callum Rowe

good service

Very good service, clear reminders.

Michael Milburn's avatar
Michael Milburn

No problems, easy process

I never needed to make a claim but the application process was easy and i never had any problems

Lucy's avatar
Lucy

great

never had a problem with endsleigh, always helpful and efficient

annabelhart16@gmail.com's avatar
annabelhart16@gmail.com

The best company, always great experience with them

annabelhart16@gmail.com's avatar
annabelhart16@gmail.com

Great cover for everything musical

Reviewed on 5th October 2019
Joe's avatar
Joe

Good even when mistake made

When I thought I had one policy due to not properly reading emails arou d cancellation time and ended up with double the policies I needed, this was quickly resolved by email. No quibble, no fuss, just a fast refund for the unwanted policy even though it Read more

When I thought I had one policy due to not properly reading emails arou d cancellation time and ended up with double the policies I needed, this was quickly resolved by email. No quibble, no fuss, just a fast refund for the unwanted policy even though it could be seen as my fault. Very impressive service.

Reviewed on 10th September 2019