Escape Travel Card Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Escape Travel Card reviews from people like you. Your Escape Travel Card reviews make it easy for others in our community to find the best possible products, including prepaid cards, by seeing what others are saying about this company. As one of the many providers of prepaid cards on the market today, the Escape Travel Card Prepaid MasterCard is a great way to avoid using cash abroad. Do you already have experience with Escape Travel Card? Leave a review of your own, and help out others.

Good

Escape Travel Card Review Insight

Fees & Charges

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Escape Travel Card Products 2

Prepaid MasterCard

Very disappointed with the FX rate

This is the second time I have used this card in the USA and on both occasions the rate of £/$ conversion has been worse than what I have received when using my Visa credit card . Also charged at the ATM's even when taking out over £100

Reviewed on 27th May 2019
Brian Purtle's avatar
Brian Purtle

Prepaid MasterCard

Escape

Started off with escape, not sure if it's still around, my escape card was transferred to tuxedo, no problems with either

Reviewed on 9th September 2016