Gadget Cover Reviews

Visit Gadget Cover

Gadget Cover reviews from our Smart Money People can help to give you the inside track on life as a Gadget Cover customer. Gadget Cover have now insured over half a million people and are the UK's longest established Gadget & Mobile Insurance provider. If you have experience of insuring your gadgets with Gadget Cover, we'd love to hear about it.

Gadget Cover Review Insight

Gadget Cover Products 111

Very very poor

Absolutely... Read more

Absolutely abysmal.
Do not give these clowns a penny of your money.
Their 5-7 working day turnaround is just a lie.
It took nearly 3 weeks to finally get my settlement. It was a voucher with a value of slightly less than the value of my phone that could only be spent in a shop that doesn't sell my phone....
They claim that my phone has been discontinued but I bought one off Amazon with no delays or problems a week ago. Christ knows what I am going to spend this voucher on now.
Reading other peoples reviews I can see that I am lucky to have even got this far!
Nobody will ever reply to any emails you send unless you are already on the phone with them and I reckon I have gone through their insanely long automated phone system about 10 times.
A few of the people I spoke to on the phone where pleasant enough but we all know that these delaying tactics are just designed to make a certain percentage of claimants give up before getting their settlements.
Do yourself a favor and get your insurance elsewhere.

Reviewed on 23rd January 2018
James Benbow's avatar
James Benbow

Very poor customer service

Took gadget cover as part of our main travel insurance with Insuratrip.com to cover our phones and ipads. Phone stolen and claiming was a nightmare which culminated with our main insurer stepping in as without them Gadget Cover had refused to offer a... Read more

Took gadget cover as part of our main travel insurance with Insuratrip.com to cover our phones and ipads. Phone stolen and claiming was a nightmare which culminated with our main insurer stepping in as without them Gadget Cover had refused to offer a replacement.
Thank god for InsuraTrip.com

Reviewed on 13th August 2017
Gary Pugh's avatar
Gary Pugh

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH GADGET-COVER.COM

I'm insured with... Read more

I'm insured with gadget-cover.com.

NEVER USE GADGET COVER INSURANCE

I made a claim for the lost device. Within the next 24 hours I provided all the required documentation. The claim was accepted and I've been told that within 5 working days I'm gonna receive a replacement gadget. I waited 2 weeks. Nothing. I sent an email. Nothing. Another email. Nothing. I called customer service. I was 2nd n the queue and I waited over 30 minutes. The customer service said that they don't deal with it and they will send a request to the stock team. I waited another 2 days. Nothing. I called again aind was 3rd in the queue. Waited 43 minutes. Customer service told me exactly the same, that they will send a request to the stock team. I said I wanna make a complain. I've been told that the manager is busy and will call me back within 24 hours. As you can predict, nobody called me. I'm still trying to get a replacement gadget.
Very disappointed. I have a 12 months contract with them. Hopefully I can end it earlier and insure my mobile somewhere else. If you know any good trustful insurance company I would appreciate if you let me know

Reviewed on 8th March 2017
Lusi Peake's avatar
Lusi Peake

Very useful

Excellent good service quick response

Reviewed on 1st November 2016
Sanjeev Sekhri's avatar
Sanjeev Sekhri

Gadget Insurance

Found picking out the right cover for my products easy. And the you could pay one payment and get extra money off.

Found site easy to use. And got the right cover I needed with no hassle

Reviewed on 1st November 2016
Maxine Britton-Smith's avatar
Maxine Britton-Smith

Excellent value

A top value policy for my new galaxy s6, with great features and reasonable excess charges

Reviewed on 30th October 2016
Paul Lafferty's avatar
Paul Lafferty

Brilliant

Excellent service have been with gadget cover for about a year now and couldn't fault there service.

Maria power's avatar
Maria power

Gadget Insurance

Friend and easy to make a claim

Have needed to make a claim on two occasions, both times the staff have been very friendly and helped me with the process. Claims have been completed with quickly with no quibble.

Julie Norris's avatar
Julie Norris

Good piece of mind

its comforting to know that my phone is covered should i break it

Dorothy Dalzell 's avatar
Dorothy Dalzell

Gadget Insurance

Very good insurance company very happy with it

I have damage my phone and gadget has fixed it straight away very happy very fast and the phone looks like new very good company I will always be with you thank you.

Adam's avatar
Adam

Gadget Insurance

Best all round service value for money

I did not suffer an experience, I enjoyed the best insurance service, meaning it did not feel like my money was being snatched from me.

David Pierce's avatar
David Pierce

Best ever company service 2nd to none

Nothing left to ask all questions covered at the start answered before asked. I have recommended everyone I know, they`ve been more than satisfied with the quotes and service. Dave P

David Pierce's avatar
David Pierce

great company

no problems making a claim, great customer service

karen thomson's avatar
karen thomson

Cheap & reliable

Never any issues. Cheap full cover.

Gemma Simms 's avatar
Gemma Simms

Gadget Insurance

Reasonable prices for the cover. Fast and efficient service. Really helpful and polite staff. Would highly recommend this insurance company.

Kelly Scott's avatar
Kelly Scott

Really Amazing!

Really friendly service, helped with advice from start to finish! was never on hold long and phone came quicker than I thought! best insurance i have used

anne marie carberry's avatar
anne marie carberry

Gadget Insurance

Quick, easy, straightforward and reasonable price

Extremely simple to do, good cover at a very good price, totally worth it for peace of mind

Natasha's avatar
Natasha

Insurance with a smile

Having many insurance policies with many companies, gadget cover employs the loveliest people to interact with. The go above and beyond on every call and could not do more for their customers. Many other insurance companies leave me with fear that when it comes to a claim for any reason, it will be a painful experience, but gadget cover gives me the confidence that at least any claim will be a breeze. I could not rate them high enough and actively tell everyone about their levels of service to everyone I meet.

Mark empson's avatar
Mark empson

Gadget Insurance

Good cover for the price

Happy with the product benifits and cost, not made a claim so unable to tell if the this fits the bill.

Jason Mitchell's avatar
Jason Mitchell

Amazing price

20% off for life at the price I get is fantastic!

Stephen Harry's avatar