Glasgow Credit Union Loans Reviews

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Loans Reviews

Review Glasgow Credit Union's Loans now

Brutal

They couldn’t care less about decent and loyal members needs

Reviewed on 20th December 2021
Raymond Muir's avatar
Raymond Muir

Couldn’t fault it enough makes saving easy

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
jordanharrison905@gmail.com's avatar
jordanharrison905@gmail.com

lowcost loan lickety split

Glasgow credit union helped me with a loan that helped break my business lease with my landlord so I could close my business

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
jackie w's avatar
jackie w

this credit union saved my family.

some time ago, the disability benefits my family receive were incorrectly cancelled which led to almost a year of intense financial strain and immense pressure. Our credit rating was very poor and we were really struggling to cope. The credit union offere Read more

some time ago, the disability benefits my family receive were incorrectly cancelled which led to almost a year of intense financial strain and immense pressure. Our credit rating was very poor and we were really struggling to cope. The credit union offered us a small loan, which not only allowed me to take my family to a caravan that summer, but also helped clear some debts that had occured.
We paid the loan back consistently, whilst managing to correct the benefit error. Now we have almost no debts, and even have a small savings balance. Glasgow credit union helped make that possible.

Reviewed on 20th August 2021
Douglas Morrison's avatar
Douglas Morrison

Loans that are affordable!

Straight forward and no nonsense advice about loans and what's available. 5 star service and the loan was in my account within 2 days.. Magic...

Reviewed on 18th August 2021
Andrew Tweedie 's avatar
Andrew Tweedie

Credit union savings accounts

Very simple no hassle very valuable to rise your credit score!

Reviewed on 17th August 2021
Martin Nawara's avatar
Martin Nawara

Best financial services

Service and products at Glasgow credit union are second to none due customer service and cheap easy to understand Glasgow credit union products

Reviewed on 17th August 2021
Odeke Moses's avatar
Odeke Moses

loans

Its a great enviroment to do business with great customer service.

Reviewed on 16th August 2021
robert beagan's avatar
robert beagan

Excellent/awesome recommends to family and friends

Very polite and helpful staff. Credit union always appropriate for loans/mortgages

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Jackie Nisbet's avatar
Jackie Nisbet

Low cost loans with stress free payments

Being able to pay my loan straight from my pay means I can forget about it knowing it is reducing every month. Paying interest only on what is owed means it is paid off quicker and this is so rewarding.

Jane O'hara's avatar
Jane O'hara

Great company

I have been with credit union for years now and I genuinely cannot think of any negative points to say. Always fantastic service and I have had a few loans over the years. I love that you can pay them back sooner and I will be considering a mortgage soo Read more

Always fantastic service and I have had a few loans over the years.
I love that you can pay them back sooner and I will be considering a mortgage soon with them too.

Hope you win!

dsiegerson@gmail.com's avatar
dsiegerson@gmail.com

Easy and very quick

Very easy to apply for a loan from Glasgow credit union with reasonable rates. Got a reply quickly and the funds into my account even quicker, great service

Isla Sillars's avatar
Isla Sillars

Excellent organisation

I love the fact that loans with good terms are accessible to those who may otherwise have to pay excessive interest. It's easy to save with deductions taken by direct debit.

Violet Wallace's avatar
Violet Wallace

Very satisfied

Very good couldn’t be easier well done

Rose Viola's avatar
Rose Viola

Great service and products

Great products and hassle free!

Louise H's avatar
Louise H

So simple to deal with.

Great customer service. Easy to deal with

Michael Murphy's avatar
Michael Murphy

they do what they say

have had two loans over the years , the prossece was easy to follow and carried out speedily .

Bernaerd Sweeney's avatar
Bernaerd Sweeney

GCU make life simple when applying for a loan no big drama only simple questions which are easily answered.

Every time I have phoned to ask for a loan and there have been plenty in my 26 years with GCU I have always had great call handlers who know their job and make it easy for you to give them the information required to make sure you qualify for a loan.

Anne Purdon's avatar
Anne Purdon

Best loan deal ever

I have been with Glasgow credit union a good few years now,it's my go too place for loans and saving for holidays.Best interest rates out

katie's avatar