Glasgow Credit Union Loans Reviews

Your Loans Reviews

3,093 reviews

Review Glasgow Credit Union's Loans now

Dreadful service now

Used to be a great service that looked after long serving members but now just treat you like muck

Reviewed on 7th August 2022
Raymond Muir's avatar
Raymond Muir

Easy, reliable, automatic

I rarely have to contact GCU, when I have done it has been easy, friendly and quick. I trust GCU with my finances and the link with my employer makes it so easy! I recommend GCU to anyone when they are thinking about saving or borrowing. I can’t be happie Read more

I rarely have to contact GCU, when I have done it has been easy, friendly and quick. I trust GCU with my finances and the link with my employer makes it so easy! I recommend GCU to anyone when they are thinking about saving or borrowing. I can’t be happier with a service than I am with being a GCU customer.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2022
Heather's avatar
Heather

A lifesaving organisation at time of need.

I have been a member of Glasgow Credit Union for almost three decades. During which time I have saved and borrowed on numerous occasions for a variety of personal items eg tooth implants, property improvements, and even a new car. I have always felt secur Read more

I have been a member of Glasgow Credit Union for almost three decades. During which time I have saved and borrowed on numerous occasions for a variety of personal items eg tooth implants, property improvements, and even a new car. I have always felt secure that they were there when I needed them. That’s a real bonus in these difficult times to be able to count on their wonderful and much needed service. It’s truly a real service to the people they serve.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2022
Liz McKinlay 's avatar
Liz McKinlay

Best Credit Union

Glasgow Credit Union is an amazing organisation, with the most caring and helpful staff I have ever came across. The work GCU do for the local community is great to see... a little £ goes a long way for some small charities. Proud to be a member of GC Read more

Proud to be a member of GCU, and I'd recommend anyone who qualifies for membership to join also!

Aimee Duncan's avatar
Aimee Duncan

The peoples lender

Easy accessible loan products leant responsibley.

Lorna Mc Menamin's avatar
Lorna Mc Menamin

Friendly and very reasonable interest

Georgina McConnell's avatar
Georgina McConnell

Great Service

Quick and easy process, fast response times good customer service

hayleyelizabeth87@outlook.com's avatar
hayleyelizabeth87@outlook.com

Efficient and easy

My experience was quick and hassle free getting the loan, great service.

John Gould's avatar
John Gould

Applying for a lone

Was quick and easy stress free and in my bank the same day with low interest rate that made it more affordable.

brews-tippers0n@icloud.com's avatar
brews-tippers0n@icloud.com

Best Credit Union

Great rates and everything is so easy with great customer service and a fantastic app to keep track of everything

John Livingston's avatar
John Livingston

Fantastic credit union

Fantastic credit union with great staff, great website and great app.

colinmccrann@live.co.uk's avatar
colinmccrann@live.co.uk

Highly Recommended

I’ve had multiple loans from GCU and all have been approved quickly and easily. The rates are always very competitive and customer service is excellent. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone.

NJR's avatar
NJR

Highly recommended

Easy process, affordable payments

Nicole's avatar
Nicole

From applying for my loan to saving every month, GCU has made everything really easy. Mostly organised online, but when I have had to call I always get great, friendly service and my issue is fixed so quickly. Would highly recommend.

Amy's avatar
Amy

Lending superstars

Was able to borrow a low interest loan do to some wonderful home renovations and pay it back each month. Anytime I’ve needed help etc it’s always such a easy experience! Especially call backs rather than sitting waiting ✅

Lorna 's avatar
Lorna

Glasgow Credit union loans

Have had several loans over the years from Glasgow Credit union, the application so simple and hassle free, gream company.

Wilson Steele's avatar
Wilson Steele

Smooth easy service

The whole process of applying for a loan was simple and fast. I was offered a competitive rate and the customer service was excellent.

Kirsty Shannon 's avatar
Kirsty Shannon

Saving made easy

Fantastic credit union , great staff , great app everything you need to save in these hard times

William 's avatar
William

Excellent affordable efficient service

Quickest and most competitive loan rated I’ve come across, no hassle all online friendly service

jacqueline.shannon@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
jacqueline.shannon@hotmail.co.uk

Great service from start to finish, the app is great to

Donna's avatar