Hastings Direct Personal Loans Reviews

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Personal Loans Reviews

Review Hastings Direct's Personal Loans now

Quick, hassle free, easy

I strongly recommend Hastings Direct, and thank them for helping me at the right time.

Reviewed on 11th December 2021
Anne Thomas's avatar
Anne Thomas

Quick, easy and professional.

The experience was fast and timely. I enjoyed the online experience, quick response. Great service.

Reviewed on 28th November 2021
Dee's avatar
Dee

Very happy with process, reasonably quick and money in bank within 3 working days. My only tiny gripe would be the uploading of proofs could be a little easier and maybe ask for them a bit earlier to speed up the process. Still a cracking service and overall was pleasantly simple.

Reviewed on 24th November 2021
Mem's avatar
Mem

Application was easy, no log in for loans

The application process was easy and seemless. However, unlike other loan providers, there is no where to log in to make additional payments, or to see a balance. This is a really useful tool for those looking to manage their finances.

Reviewed on 5th November 2021
Steven C's avatar
Steven C

Very easy and straightforward

The process of getting the loan was very easy, it only took a few minutes to apply and be sent the documentation. Already a straightforward and time efficient process.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Lee Goredema 's avatar
Lee Goredema

Fast & easy

Offered a loan at a good rate and fast payiut

Reviewed on 20th September 2021
Tony Harrison's avatar
Tony Harrison

Professional.

Highly recommended for a hassle free professional service throughout. Would definitely consider Hastings in the future.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2021
Carmel Wilkinson's avatar
Carmel Wilkinson

Straightforward and good rates

Really easy process and lowest rates I could find. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2021
Ginny Flynn's avatar
Ginny Flynn

Easy process.

Very easy process. Went via clear score, got pre-approved and had the funds within 3 working days. Easiest process I've had for a loan.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2021
Ry's avatar
Ry

Personal loan

excellent service with fantastic rates, very happy, would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 19th July 2021
Mark Edwards's avatar
Mark Edwards

Quick process and funds in account within a few days.

Application process was easy, was able to sign documents online reducing the processing time, the money was in my account within a few days. Would highly recommend for a quick stress free process.

Reviewed on 19th July 2021
Julie's avatar
Julie

Easy hassle free

No problems great company easy to apply easy to use fast service

Reviewed on 10th July 2021
Stephen miles's avatar
Stephen miles

Great price and easy to use

So simple to use and best price. Great company go Hastings

Reviewed on 2nd July 2021
Carrie's avatar
Carrie

Great price and easy to use

Gave me a better rate than most other lenders and was so simple, I now have my insurance and car loan with them

Reviewed on 2nd July 2021
Carrie's avatar
Carrie

I’m currently building my credit file and previously only had offers for extortionate APRs, however, hastings offered a really good deal that would save me a lot of money each month by consolidating into just one payment. The process was quick, communication was thorough and the weight lifted off my shoulders is amazing. Thank you hastings!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2021
Claire's avatar
Claire

Easy to deal with and straight forward application process for me.

I applied via comparison website. Most of the data was carried over except a few things. The rate I was offered match what was on the comparison site, which doesn't always happen, but it should always happen to be honest. Seem fair and honest on this... Read more

I applied via comparison website. Most of the data was carried over except a few things. The rate I was offered match what was on the comparison site, which doesn't always happen, but it should always happen to be honest. Seem fair and honest on this experience.

Reviewed on 21st June 2021
Clark Brettell's avatar
Clark Brettell

Very efficient

Professional all the way and happy to help throughout the process

Reviewed on 8th June 2021
Terry pyke's avatar
Terry pyke

Experience of completing application was excellent - process was slick but the impact on my life and wellbeing cannot be over estimated - thank you

Reviewed on 28th May 2021
Carol 's avatar
Carol

There when I needed them

The whole process from applying for a loan, being accepted and to the money being paid into my account was quick and efficient. I received emails to advise me of progress and my paper documents arrived at my home address within... Read more

The whole process from applying for a loan, being accepted and to the money being paid into my account was quick and efficient. I received emails to advise me of progress and my paper documents arrived at my home address within days.
Hastings Direct came up trumps for me when even my own bank with which I have been a customer with for over 50 years saw my age as an insurmountable obstacle to helping in an hour of need. Good for you Hastings.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Wendy Gray's avatar
Wendy Gray

Reliable and efficient

I send all the documents electrically and were reviewed carefully and accepted without any fuss

Reviewed on 7th December 2020