Hastings Direct: Personal Loans reviews

Based on 101 reviews, last reviewed 22nd May 2024

I had a fantastic experience with Hastings Direct fo... I had a fantastic experience with Hastings Direct for my loan. The process was smooth, the interest rates were reasonably competitive and the customer... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd May 2024
Bernie reed's avatar
Bernie reed

Tried to change me extra for settle my loan I decided to repay my personal loan 2 years before the time. It is not only they did not offer any discount, they actually tried to charge me extra fo... Read more Reviewed on: 30th April 2024
Pawel R's avatar
Pawel R

About the Personal Loans

Review Hastings Direct: Personal Loans now

Hastings Direct Personal Loans reviews (101)

I had a fantastic experience with Hastings Direct fo...

I had a fantastic experience with Hastings Direct for my loan. The process was smooth, the interest rates were reasonably competitive and the customer service was fantastic. Reviewed on: 22nd May 2024
Bernie reed's avatar
Bernie reed

"Smooth Sailing with Hastings Direct Loans"

I had a fantastic experience with Hastings Direct for my loan. The process was smooth, the rates were reasonably competitive and the customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend! Reviewed on: 9th May 2024
Marvin Scanlan's avatar
Marvin Scanlan

Application took minutes and money in account 4 days...

Application took minutes and money in account 4 days later. Reviewed on: 9th May 2024
Stephen Tansley's avatar
Stephen Tansley

I had a very easy experience getting my loan all don...

I had a very easy experience getting my loan all done in minutes monet in my account in 3 days fantastic Reviewed on: 1st May 2024
Mark S's avatar
Mark S

Do you have a different Hastings Direct product?

Hastings Direct has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products