Hitachi Capital Retail Finance Reviews

If you’re looking to read Hitachi retail finance reviews, take a look below to see what our Smart Money People members have to say. We collect Hitachi retail finance reviews, to help likeminded business owners choose the best financial products available. So if you have previously used Hitachi, please leave a Smart Money People review of your own, and help offer some insight into why more people should or should not use this firm.

Hitachi Capital Review Insight

Your Retail Finance Reviews

Review Hitachi Capital's Retail Finance now

No quibble, 12 month loan for a new boiler.

No quibbles. Money taken promptly every month by DD.

Reviewed on 10th July 2020
Simon Tinsley's avatar
Simon Tinsley

First class

If you want a loan this is the company to go for .. great rates ,fast answer fast service .

Reviewed on 31st March 2020
Angus 's avatar
Angus

Quick Loan Decisions

Approved for a loan, completed a short online application with an instant decision. Money was in my bank account by the end of the week. So simple.

Reviewed on 24th June 2019
Sajad Ahmad's avatar
Sajad Ahmad

Hitachi highly recommendable

New kitchen, carpeted the whole house, & new bedroom, with hitachi you always know where you are with regular statements ,low to 0% interest you can not get a service any better than that.

Reviewed on 7th June 2019
Jayne Lewis's avatar
Jayne Lewis

Used hitachi several times never been disappointed

We had a fitted kitchen, carpeted our whole house, new bedroom , each time we were more than happy using hitachi, with regular statements we always knew where we was , would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7th June 2019
Jayne Lewis's avatar
Jayne Lewis

Easy!

I was accepted in minutes. All paperwork by email was on time and accurate. First payment went out on time and I’ve had no problems at all. I do get emails to inform me of other stuff that’s available, but it’s a reasonable and helpful contact.

Reviewed on 5th June 2019
Mandy 's avatar
Mandy

Excellent fast and efficient service

Brilliant service, quick easy and keep me informed of new developments

Reviewed on 3rd June 2019
Tracey King's avatar
Tracey King

Sensible loans at good rates

Hitachi do not mess you around and a decision is made very quickly.

Mark's avatar
Mark

BRILLIANT!!!

I bought a brand new kitchen with my loan and it was so easy. Just one phone call and find out right away if you are accepted.

Shirley Mackay's avatar
Shirley Mackay

Lending cash the it should be. Honestly and responsibly with fantastic rates.

I treated myself to to a purchase which I ordinarily didn’t have been able to afford.

Stephen Kirkn's avatar
Stephen Kirkn

Spot on with decision making

Whilst i could'nt get my furniture on finance with DFS & NEVER missed a payment even though i used them before I was recommended to approach your company who said yes. Now a year on your payment's are being met on time so i hope i've proved to be a wise choice . Thank you so much for having faith in me :)

Reviewed on 22nd May 2019
Isabella Matthews 's avatar
Isabella Matthews

Excellent lender

Fast and easy application. Great rates too.

Hakaka's avatar
Hakaka

quality company

very easy to work with this company. lots of useful information, easy to access them. Highly recommended

Wendy Wells's avatar
Wendy Wells

Easy and fast decision

I took out a loan to purchase a new car. My experience was very easy resulting in a fast decision and money in my account within days. Would definitely recommend

Helen's avatar
Helen

Recommended

I bought my car , my carpets and my laminate floors through Hitachi Finance, they ware easy to deal with and the interest rates are the best available

Shelton M's avatar
Shelton M

Hitachi Money Services

Really good service and keep you up to date with services which are off interest.

John Bellamy's avatar
John Bellamy

Best for low rate loans

I've always had good service and good rates from Hitachi Capital. They are remarkably easy to deal with.

Janine Moseley 's avatar
Janine Moseley

3.1% apr

The best on the market can't go wrong. Love it

Robert Bogatinov's avatar
Robert Bogatinov

Very easy and a very good APR

Very easy to apply a very good APR and in 2 days the money in your account very satisfied

Andrei's avatar
Andrei

Great rates and quick reply.

Applied for a loan had an answer within 24 hours and the money was in my bank within a week.Great rate of interest meaning I wasn't paying too much back than the original sum so that was really good for me.Overall a simple and good experience.

Yvonne Hayton's avatar