Intelligent Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago
1 / 5Poor overall rating

Read our Intelligent Insurance reviews by people you've already got a policy and experience with the company. Whether you're looking for extensive accidental buildings and contents cover, or just buildings cover, read our Intelligent Insurance reviews to see what people have to say, or if you've already taken out a policy, tell us about your experiences! you've be helping others choose the best home insurance.

Your Intelligent Insurance Reviews (1)

11th September 2017

Extremely Disappointed

I am extremely disappointed with Intelligent Insurance and feel that I have been punished for being honest and bringing an error to their attention. It appears that my wife's occupation was recorded incorrectly. I believe that it was an error with their recording system and they believe it was my fault. However it occurred, there was no additional charge on the policy but I had to pay an additional charge of £25 to enter her correct occupation, .
Her place of work was recorded correctly as in state education, she is in fact a teacher. Her occupation was incorrectly recorded as a bacteriologist. (I'm 99.9% certain that I recorded the details correctly.)

My advice to you is if using Intelligent Insurance - don't change your occupation during the policy period, or if you do you'd better tell them and face an amendment charge. Because, if you don't tell them, as the agent said to me on the telephone, its quite possible that your policy might not be valid in the event of a claim.

I have insured with Zurich Insurance for the last 25 years. Having just retired I thought I'd try an online quote and opted for Intelligent Insurance. Unfortunately I feel it was the least intelligent move to make and will be returning to Zurich Insurance next year.