Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Avios Rewards Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Lloyds Bank customers like? Find out more about the Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Lloyds Bank Review Insight

Your Avios Rewards Credit Card Reviews

Review Lloyds Bank's Avios Rewards Credit Card now

I was customer for 25 years...BECOME WORSE BANK..THEY TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNTS

I banked for over 25 years with this Bank, recent years this becomes more of harassing companies which you definitely wish to stay far away... Read more

I banked for over 25 years with this Bank, recent years this becomes more of harassing companies which you definitely wish to stay far away from.
Recently I reported i have difficulty to pay off credit card, it was 1st time ever issue with repayment. It was only around £400. Soon as I filled in form online, they debited my current account with any outstanding balance on my credit card.
Took numerous phonecalls, the customer service is most difficult i ever ckme across. They keep trying to divorce problems back to myself and not take any responsibility for what they have done...left me with no money on my current account in difficult situation.
Furthermore I purchased covid 19 test kit, the service with results wasn't provided, 50% customers made complaint and I still could make dispute valid with the bank.
Each customer service advisor was advised that I phoned in and to refuse to dispute amount for this purchase.
They charge interest when is not due.
Most awful and stressful time to call them or make any complaints.

Reviewed on 20th May 2021
Rahela's avatar
Rahela

Great customer experience - an old nag!

I tried to speak to someone from the fraud team yesterday evening and again today, regarding an unauthorised transaction on my card. The queue is over an hour long, that is after waiting to speak to someone for 20 minutes to get put in the queue. Being told that we are particularly busy and call volumes are exceptionally high doesn't cut it. We are all exceptionally busy, don't patronise your customers by treating them like their time is worth nothing. This bank was once a thoroughbred but now struggles to even be an old nag!

Reviewed on 8th May 2021
Leonard W's avatar
Leonard W

Outstanding

Excellent customer service. Extremely advanced in saving & managing your money

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
Sarah's avatar
Sarah

great product

We've been using this for years - great product

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
APY's avatar
APY

Not as good as it was

This used to be a dual Amex and Mastercard giving experiences as well as air miles but Amex was withdrawn and less Avios are now awarded. In addition, it appears that these cannot now be exchanged for theatre tickets. Service remains good however.

Reviewed on 29th December 2019
Alan Patrick's avatar
Alan Patrick

Change of terms

Shame they removed the free non-sterling transactions, was a very useful benefit. Good app, easy to track spend and make payments.

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Yowdie's avatar
Yowdie

Lloyds Insurance

Excellent service with Avios Credit card

Reviewed on 15th August 2019
Poojitha Ravipati's avatar
Poojitha Ravipati

Good customer service but points don't add up to much

I have been collecting airmiles for years but the points don't get you very far. I think it would have been better to collect tesco points and change them for air miles.

Reviewed on 15th April 2019
Clare Wrench's avatar
Clare Wrench

Great rewards

It's certainly one of the better cars out there, attractive benefits and really useful rewards too !

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018
Bez Cuss's avatar
Bez Cuss

good rate

easy to apply, great customer service. local branch very friendly. payment methhods convenient.

Reviewed on 13th January 2018
ruth361's avatar
ruth361

Flexible everyday credit card - with benefits

Good customer service, good product, gets rewards and is hassle free... Overall a great experience and a good solid product...

Reviewed on 1st January 2018
John Hobbs's avatar
John Hobbs

My local bank is fab

such friendly staff means i still bank there

Reviewed on 12th December 2017
Julia Messenger's avatar
Julia Messenger

Great Service and Benefits

I love using my avios credit card to build up avios points. I also love the lloyds banking app, it is very straight forward to use!

Reviewed on 9th November 2017
Louise Canning's avatar
Louise Canning

Great cards, free to use abroad, collecting AVIOS

For £24 a year, you get two cards to use and they are free to use abroad, which is great. It makes sense if you are travelling a lot. Also, you are collecting AVIOS points. Easy to manage on web-banking.

Reviewed on 8th November 2017
Christos's avatar
Christos

Great dual card with Avios miles

Opportunity to fly BA to Spain - Brilliant

Reviewed on 8th November 2017
Sylvia Montgomery's avatar
Sylvia Montgomery

Flights for nothing

My normal every-day spending paid for business class flights to Stockholm and back for me and my wife. A pretty good reward for effectively doing nothing!

Reviewed on 30th June 2017
Leigh A Collins's avatar
Leigh A Collins

Great rewards scheme!

I signed up for this credit card as I needed the flexibility of having one, having not had one before. The Avios points appealed massively to me as I love to travel and by simply transferring my normal spend to the credit card, I have received enough points to pay for flights to Berlin for a Christmas trip. Signing up was simple and flexibility to increase or decrease the credit limit whenever I like is hugely beneficial.

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Ed Goodall's avatar
Ed Goodall

Fine

Do not take out this credit card if you think you'll earn free flights etc with avios. I've found redeeming my avios points to be not very straightforward and the flight upgrade vouchers are basically useless (only certain flights, booked via avios...) lloyds themselves are fine. I've had no issues with it. Customer service also good on the one or two occasions I've called. Alerting them you are going abroad via the app is great (usually done whilst in the airport!)

Reviewed on 22nd June 2017
Anne-Marie Coughlan's avatar
Anne-Marie Coughlan

Interest rate rises

Lloyds will put up your interest rate on your credit card without any notice. Even though they are offering good deals for new accounts or credit card transfers. Once. Your in though don't be surprised if your rate changes.

Reviewed on 7th June 2017