Santander 123 Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 93 reviews Last review 4 days ago

Santander 123 Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the 123 Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Santander customers like? Find out more about the Santander 123 Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Santander 123 Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your 123 Credit Card Reviews (93)

8th November 2018

A Caring Bank

They always have time for you and help out if in financial difficulty. They help me by changing my banking options which allows me not to go overdrawn and now never end up paying banking fees. So Than you Santander.

7th November 2017

Good card abroad

Good value abroad. Check your automatic pay in full arrangement is still in force - I checked at my branch before I went on holiday but did not realise (nor was I told) that the arrangement runs out after 2 years - awkward! But they helped rectify.

6th November 2017

good card things could be improved

Oddly somehow Santander have given a a debit card that's not contactless and a credit card that is contactless. A bit odd, I havnt bothered to ask for a new one though.
It was a great card to use on my daily commute as an oyster to make up the cost of it each month. The first two years interest fee so was a great way to also put my car insurance on the card to bring monthly costs down! I found that the cash back from the card usually got me a few quid
The only thing is there has been an ongoing issue with my online banking that stil hasn't sorted itself out meaning i have not been able to set up a direct debit, I could of called up but it's hassle ! The error has still not been fixed.

10th September 2017

Cashback still a winner for us

Even with its monthly fee, we get enough from monthly cashback to cover the fee and make more on top of it. The Santander app is so easy to use so we're more than happy with this credit card as our everyday card.

Articles related to Santander