Marmalade Reviews

Ratings based on 1,518 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago
  Visit Marmalade

Safer, fairer, simpler - that's what Marmalade are all about. Smart Money People is the place for Marmalade reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Marmalade Review Insight

Marmalade Products 1,518

Car Insurance

Easy to use

Simple to sign up, 100% stress free. Great email reminders to help manage insurance

Reviewed on 6th November 2021
Lydia's avatar
Lydia

For Learner Drivers Aid contact Marmalade

Our son learnt by being insured through Marmalade, then our daughter, throughout Covid, and early next year it will be our youngest. Thanks Maalade.

Reviewed on 10th October 2021

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Matthew Blower's avatar
Matthew Blower

My insurance

Have allowed me to practice my driving outside of driving lessons whilst knowing I am in safe hands.

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Charlotte Duncalf's avatar
Charlotte Duncalf

Excellent service. Easy to renew

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Dr Muhammad Anas's avatar
Dr Muhammad Anas

Super affordable and easy

Only the best prices, never stressful, instantly renewable and super simple website to use. Very happy:)

Reviewed on 3rd October 2021
Sylvie Solandt's avatar
Sylvie Solandt

Great Insurance

Marmalade has been great for us. With the transition from Learner to new Driver taking longer than usual, Marmalade's flexibility has been really helpful. Definitely recommend.

Teresa Johnston's avatar
Teresa Johnston

Great for young drivers

I bought this cover for my son so he could drive my car with out being on my insurance. I will use them again

Natalia Harrison's avatar
Natalia Harrison

Fun telematics app!!

Marmalade is an amazing way to see which faults you’re making and allow you to improve them. It also motivates you to drive carefully and be aware of any faults you may be making. I believe more people should reach for an insurance package like this because it would make the roads even safer!!

Lucy's avatar
Lucy

Specialist Car Insurance

Very happy with the cover and price

Not had reason to claim butvhappy with service and concept

Phil Ducker's avatar
Phil Ducker

Amazing!!!

Really easy to deal with and very reasonable prices. I always use them to insure my daughter to drive my car.

Saph's avatar
Saph

pleasant and easy experience

The app shows your journeys which helps you keep track of your driving. if it wasn't for the app I think i would struggle a lot, as it keeps you in check as it has detailed ratings and also lets you know when your driving has been good by making you aware of your achievements. this keeps you motivated as it shows that your achievements are noticed.

cliona's avatar
cliona

Car Insurance

Black box

I’m a new driver and the black box has helped me a lot, even after passing it tells me where I need to improve just that little bit more. It great for people that like to see how well they’ve driven.

Rosie's avatar
Rosie

Specialist Car Insurance

Very reliable and cheap insurance

Very fair price, good coverage, and perfect for a new learner or a newly registered driver.

DanMcB 11's avatar
DanMcB 11

Straight forward and transparent

Easy to apply for and good with comms via email.

SunMar's avatar
SunMar

good bog standed

good friendly customer support and good specialisation

Angus Waight's avatar
Angus Waight

Specialist Car Insurance

It is what it says on the Jar

So easy to purchase, I've called on both occasions. This policy is all about the drive and can run alongside the existing policy. This ment no risk to ourselves, but the car was fully insured whilst our son learnt to drive, but far the easiest option!

Josh Guest's avatar
Josh Guest

Recommended

Marmalade came highly recommended, not just from friends and family but also from DVLA, a trustworthy organisation. Very easy to use and I will continue to use it.

Asia's avatar
Asia

Specialist Car Insurance

Good

Good no problems at all easy to use and see everything

Tom Johnson's avatar
Tom Johnson

My review

It was cheap and very good insurance company. Very quick and reliable. Definitely recommend for new learners.

Abubakr Umar's avatar