Monzo Reviews

Ratings based on 8,970 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Spend, save and manage your money, all in one place with Monzo. Monzo is a full UK bank account, that lives on your phone. Get instant notifications as soon as you spend, sort and save money with Pots, and plenty more. If you're one of the 5 million people who already use Monzo, why not write your own review and let others know what you think. Your Monzo reviews help others make informed decisions on whether or not to sign up.

Monzo Products 8,970

Current Account

Very nice online bank,easy worked and understanded how company work!!!!

Very Very Nice Monzo Bank!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 14th June 2022

Convenient

Very simple way to do banking in the digitol era.

Reviewed on 8th June 2022
Corner Speak's avatar
Corner Speak

Easy to use

Very easy to use locally and internationally

Reviewed on 8th June 2022
Tanzila Ghani's avatar
Tanzila Ghani

Very bad

Hi.Have a very bad experience with Monzo and clouse my account, because they not protect a money.If you lost your card and sameone used you dont get your money back.Not safe!!!

Reviewed on 11th May 2022
Viktorija Sitikova's avatar
Viktorija Sitikova

Current Account

Can't fault it - exactly what I need. Great service, value and app.

Reviewed on 8th May 2022
Jake Sandford's avatar
Jake Sandford

Business Account

Reject Applications offer no insight into corrective recourse

Rejected business applications offer no insight into corrective recourse as to why. This has happened 2/3 times now and I just decided to take it elsewhere. The interaction with the CS team soured my relationship with the brand and will slowly be moving m Read more

Rejected business applications offer no insight into corrective recourse as to why. This has happened 2/3 times now and I just decided to take it elsewhere. The interaction with the CS team soured my relationship with the brand and will slowly be moving my personal finances off the system as well.

Reviewed on 25th April 2022
Vaibhav Pant's avatar
Vaibhav Pant

Current Account

A modern easy to use friendly bank

I love banking with Monzo. They have made everything quick and easy to use and it’s really easy to get support when you need it: I like the idea of the holiday pots and being able to get paid a day early is great too. They’ve thought of everything to make Read more

I love banking with Monzo. They have made everything quick and easy to use and it’s really easy to get support when you need it: I like the idea of the holiday pots and being able to get paid a day early is great too. They’ve thought of everything to make banking in the modern world as easy as it can be.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Jenny Ruth's avatar
Jenny Ruth

Fab, efficient

Monzo has been the easiest bank to use, fast, efficient and swift. One of the best features is the flexibility of use abroad. Never had any complaints and their customer service is second to none.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Mark's avatar
Mark

Best challenger bank

Very easy to use. Customer support is really nice 10/10

Andrii Popa's avatar
Andrii Popa

So much to love!

Love the interface, the intuitiveness and the brand in general!

Himi Shukla's avatar
Himi Shukla

Current Account

A very fair financial institution. Always on hand to assist.

Reached out to me when I first had an international transfer transaction paused by WISE. Made available some information to help me cross the hurdle faster.

Yetunde Frances Allen's avatar
Yetunde Frances Allen

Current Account

no problems and everything I need

Have loved my monzo account, the ability to have pots in the account make budgeting so much easier. With the plus account also being able to earn the interest even when split across pots is incredible.

Lucy Rolph's avatar
Lucy Rolph

Simply amazing

This bank has changed the way I deal with my money, everything is so easy and looks awesome. The pots feature is unbelievably useful, have no idea how I lived till now without it. Monzo is just a great bank and customer service is amazing too.

Bruno Anderson's avatar
Bruno Anderson

Current Account

Everything just works, a bank in my phone

It’s always been super smooth and easy. Fast support on the very few occasions I’ve needed to speak to someone.

Keif Gwinn's avatar
Keif Gwinn

Just awesome

Customer support is a second away never any issues perfect service from setup to everyday use

Cloud's avatar
Cloud

Easy and reliable

Opened a Monzo account before going on holiday, due to the fact that they don’t charge fees for foreign transactions. Pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up an account and how swiftly I could get started.

Lola's avatar
Lola

Current Account

Monzo has changed my life

Monzo has completely revolutionised the way I budget, spend, review multiple accounts and track income. I can’t knock Monzo in anyway and I’ve never seen another bank come even close!

Joe Lloyd's avatar
Joe Lloyd

Great bank

Excellent customer service they care alot

Ian Starks's avatar
Ian Starks

No hassle baking

Everything is easy, from sign up to applying for a loan. The whole process is pain free

Shannon's avatar
Shannon

Perfect

Great app, quick and easy to manage money, great customer service. Everything I need.

lemily's avatar