Nationwide Instant Access Savings Reviews

Nationwide savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Nationwide. How easy is it to contact Nationwide? And how friendly are they? Our Nationwide savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Nationwide Review Insight

Your Instant Access Savings Reviews

Review Nationwide's Instant Access Savings now

Great saving options

In the current context Nationwide continues to offer generous interest and savings options. Love their recent offering, a lottery style savings account the seems to run similar to bonus bond scheme.

Reviewed on 10th March 2021
Melissa's avatar
Melissa

I have nationwide car and I'm happy with it and I have 2 children I wonetho if I get 1000 I would love to bay dame something for Christmas becouse I don't have ani money right now

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018
Patricia Horvathova's avatar
Patricia Horvathova

Let your money grow

Opened a savings account with Nationwide for my Son when he was born and put a little into each week. The staff over the years were so helpful with advice on how to make a little turn into a nice nest egg, which proved to be a super start for my Son when he turned 21. Thanks guys for your support over the years!

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Tracey S Anderson's avatar
Tracey S Anderson

Good, basic savings account.

Excellent savings account. Does everything I need it to, and easily accessed from the Nationwide app.

Reviewed on 2nd January 2018
Niamh Ward's avatar
Niamh Ward

professional friendly safe

I have found since switching banks that I am far happier than 2 or 3 other high street banks that i used to use.

Reviewed on 8th November 2017
samantha ronayne's avatar
samantha ronayne

Excellant

System has always been available when required

Reviewed on 6th November 2017
Mark Mascall's avatar
Mark Mascall

A service second to none

We have been with the Nationwide for over 15 years and they have always been brilliant. Always happy to help and advise, friendly, efficient and professional. A service second to none. It is always a pleasure to visit our local branch.

Reviewed on 3rd November 2017
Val Pownall's avatar
Val Pownall

Loyalty Pays

I use Nationwide's Loyalty Saver to boost my interest rate, earning 2% for being them 15+ years.

Reviewed on 27th March 2017
Jodie Cook's avatar
Jodie Cook

Easy saving!

I really struggled to save as I was always worried about accessing the money should I need it. Instant Access Saver allows me to save with ease! #maxyourmoney

Reviewed on 20th March 2017
Aisha Thomas's avatar
Aisha Thomas

Loyalty Saver Accounts for more than 10 years

Nationwide's Loyalty Saver Accounts for 10+ and 15+ years with Nationwide have taken an interest rate hit recently, but they are still rewarding customers for sticking with them and the interest rate is still very competitive.

Reviewed on 19th March 2017
Katherine Reggler's avatar
Katherine Reggler

Nationwide Regular Savings Account

A well managed product, and although interest rate feels low - at 2% (where amount deposited each month £500) - is fairly ... Read more

A well managed product, and although interest rate feels low - at 2% (where amount deposited each month £500) - is fairly competitive.
Nationwide's online account management is rather good too, allowing simple visibility of all accounts and making it easy to transfer money between3

Reviewed on 6th September 2016
DCass's avatar
DCass

A building society not a bank.

I like to monitor the interest rates of my accounts yearly and take action to ditch for a higher rate. As Brexit begins to hit the many savers out there just like myself I am seeking the best... Read more

I like to monitor the interest rates of my accounts yearly and take action to ditch for a higher rate. As Brexit begins to hit the many savers out there just like myself I am seeking the best rates.
Once I decided to leave my Nationwide account I couldn't believe how quickly it could be done from home. Just print a form, fill it in and post. I received a cheque with my closing balance and compund interest within a week.

Reviewed on 30th August 2016
Laura Smith's avatar
Laura Smith

Great service & rates, despite faults of mobile banking

Despite fairly regular issues with the mobile banking app, face-to-face service (and by phone) is always superb and responses are quick. Rates are advantageous and are kept to.

Reviewed on 27th June 2016