Nationwide: Loyalty Saver reviews

Based on 14 reviews, last reviewed 26th Mar 2023

Interest Competitive interest rates for members of long standing Reviewed on: 10th March 2023
Hendrik's avatar
Hendrik

Dreadful Been with Nationwide over 45 years, another example of a loyal customer receiving a rubbish interest rate, so much for loyalty. Closed my account a... Read more Reviewed on: 26th March 2023
Dukes's avatar
Dukes

About the Loyalty Saver

Nationwide savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Nationwide. How easy is it to contact Nationwide? And how friendly are they? Our Nationwide savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Nationwide: Loyalty Saver now

Nationwide Loyalty Saver reviews (14)

Dreadful

Been with Nationwide over 45 years, another example of a loyal customer receiving a rubbish interest rate, so much for loyalty. Closed my account and opened one with Yorkshire. Reviewed on: 26th March 2023
Dukes's avatar
Dukes

Interest

Hendrik's avatar
Hendrik

Good interest rates

Easy to transfer money using the app Reviewed on: 9th February 2023

I love nationwide but not their functionality

Firstly, I am a long-standing nationwide member due to their ethics and business model. I open other accounts where I get more bang for my buck, but the loyalty saver is an account that rewards well. However, I was seriously disappointed and frustrated to learn during a mortgage application that users cannot generate statements, and that there aren’t proper online statements available. I had to ring up and get one sent to me. Outrageous and considered moving my entire banking out of nationwide for this reason. Might be my age taking (late 20s) but I don’t ever want to have to ring someone or use paper based comms, for any part of my financial life. Reviewed on: 1st April 2022
LL's avatar
LL

Do you have a different Nationwide product?

Nationwide has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products