NatWest Cashback Plus Credit Card Reviews

NatWest Cashback Plus Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Cashback Plus Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do NatWest customers like? Find out more about the NatWest Cashback Plus Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own NatWest Cashback Plus Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

NatWest Review Insight

Channels

Your Cashback Plus Credit Card Reviews

Review NatWest's Cashback Plus Credit Card now

great bank and credit card !

Natwest has been my main bank for 12 years...i love my rewards card...would never change.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2021
Michael Thomas's avatar
Michael Thomas

Natwest blocked my account without prior notice and can't get my money out

Natwest has closed my account without any notice and I'm unable to access my money. Just by text saying they cannot discuss it by phone nor in the branch and that I will receive a letter with the next steps, also saying the letter might take longer to receive. Seeing other reviews and news articles I see it can take up to 60 days to be refunded after you fill in a form. Luckily I didn't have all my savings there I transfered some money from my salary account monthly, but can't believe they could do such a thing and leave people without their money and no explanation. My partner is also from Natwest and has removed all his money and will be closing his account.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Alex MoWhi's avatar
Alex MoWhi

Misold me credit card

I appleyed for a loan for £1000 but culd not have it so they gave me credit card For £2000. Carer lady looked at it and said I shuld not have bin giving it. Now in DRO threw stepchange to sort it.

Reviewed on 5th July 2020
David Brown's avatar
David Brown

No overseas call centres

Always contact me if money is moved, they check

Reviewed on 3rd January 2020
Harvey's avatar
Harvey

Loads of cashback

Natwest's reward account has given me lots of cashback on my bills and shopping, which have really helped with budgeting. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 8th June 2019
Brice's avatar
Brice

Credit Card Mobile Banking is awesome

Credit Card Mobile Banking made easy to view the balance and transaction real time. Its having various option to control the card status.

Reviewed on 1st February 2019
Valan Raj's avatar
Valan Raj

Perfect

Brilliant way of earning money on purchases

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
Me's avatar
Me

Polecam

Polecam ze względu na dobra bankowość i obsługę

Reviewed on 22nd November 2018
Przemek's avatar
Przemek

expensive agreed overdraft charges.

The negative with this account is the expensive overdraft charges. They are one of the highest that's for sure. Positive is the online banking app is great, very easy to use and seldom has errors.

Reviewed on 4th July 2017
LOUISE K's avatar
LOUISE K

Easy cashback

The card gives me cashback on lots of things I buy and in the past six months this has earned me around £100 not bad for spending my own money

Reviewed on 7th March 2017
Tim S's avatar
Tim S

No problems

Always found this to be efficient and clear, never had a problem with the card and have held for a few years. Contact with them is efficient and easy all in all a greatcompany

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
diane4's avatar
diane4

Mostly good, but...

Currently with NatWest. They're mostly good, but they're awful for going abroad options! I think I'll be moving to TSB soon!

Reviewed on 19th December 2016
Robert Dittrich's avatar
Robert Dittrich

Not great, not bad

the card is Just OK really - there aren't really any benefits or drawbacks.

Reviewed on 16th December 2016
Natalie White's avatar
Natalie White

Could do better

This card is just ok. I probably could find better to be honest.

Reviewed on 15th December 2016
Cora Harrison's avatar
Cora Harrison

Cashback stopped

I used to like that you got cashback on this card, but they've stopped that :-(

Reviewed on 30th November 2016
Sam Macaree's avatar
Sam Macaree

NastyWesty

It's efficient and reliable, and that's it.

Reviewed on 30th November 2016
Daryl Gott's avatar
Daryl Gott

Average at best

This credit card offered me nothing really other than a measly £500 credit limit. Considering I'd banked with Natwest for almost 10 years, I expected some better perks, a more useful credit limit, or just anything really. I've since switched banks because of this.

Reviewed on 1st September 2016
Jeff's avatar
Jeff

Love this product suits my needs perfectly

The Natwest app keeps me up to date with my money how much to save and how much to pay off on the cash back credit card - plus the cash back deals suits what I use the credit card for anyway

Reviewed on 30th June 2016
Gareth Dixon's avatar
Gareth Dixon

Very very poor

Waited 2 days for a phone call to complete a loan. No call back. Been to Burnley branch and so unhelpful. Do not join Natwest under any circumstances. I will be switching.

Reviewed on 15th June 2016
Jackie everitt's avatar
Jackie everitt

A trustworthy company

I would recommend Natwest to any friend or relative, been with this company for a few years now and I have never experienced a problem with them. The cash back scheme is a great idea.

Reviewed on 13th June 2016