Nutmeg Lifetime ISA Reviews

Do you want to know more about Nutmeg's Lifetime ISA? Read Nutmeg Lifetime ISA reviews on Smart Money People, were people review their financial products to help you make more informed decisions regarding your financial dealings. Alternatively, if you have used Nutmeg's Lifetime ISA for your saving needs, please consider leaving a review and help others looking to find out more about this product.

Nutmeg Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Lifetime ISA Reviews

Review Nutmeg's Lifetime ISA now

Simple, easy, make your money work

I have been a client of Nutmeg for a year now and I must admit this team know what they do. I am happy with a nice and user-friendly app as well as with their weekly updates on what's actually going on in the world and how it affects my returns. I don't have much time to spend on investigating the market so I trust Nutmeg to make decisions on my behalf. And they do quite well! Overall, 10/10 if you are too busy and just want someone to make your money work for a reasonable fee.

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Kira's avatar
Kira

Simply the best

Ease of opening and managing the account. Maximum rewards with very little effort. Would choose Nutmeg 1000 times over!

Reviewed on 9th April 2021
Opeyemi Makanjuola's avatar
Opeyemi Makanjuola

informative

I found the ethos of the company transparent and helpful for customers new to investing.

Reviewed on 12th March 2021
Beverley's avatar
Beverley

Easy and Green

Investing with Nutmeg is easy to use as well as clear and informative. It has great infographics and comprehensive information, which helps you make educated decisions.

Reviewed on 6th March 2021
JS's avatar
JS

Life changing experience

Just as the UK economy took a dive last spring due, I took the decision to invest in an ISA. Without specifying the figure I invested, its now up 50% on the original value (not including the 20% addition from the government). I feel like my money is being well looked after and I trust it is in good hands. This has changed my life and I am amazed such a thing could happen.

Reviewed on 1st March 2021
Joe's avatar
Joe

A worthwhile alternative to almost 0% returns from uk banks

I’ve always been careful with my money. However, I’ve grown tired of banks offering very little in return for my loyalty and careful money man... Read more

I’ve always been careful with my money. However, I’ve grown tired of banks offering very little in return for my loyalty and careful money management.
Therefore, when scoping the market, nutmeg looked to be the perfect low risk, long term solution with a very easy, user friendly platform for a novice like myself. Although still early days, I’m seeing more return than I’ve had in a long time from my bank, and look forward to seeing what the future hold.

Reviewed on 18th February 2021
samuelwelsh1992@gmail.com's avatar
samuelwelsh1992@gmail.com

Really easy to use

East to use with a great app. Planning on moving my vanguard isa into nutmeg

Reviewed on 9th February 2021
Patrick's avatar
Patrick

Good portfolio management

Easy to use, highly visible and well informed. Returns look good too.

Reviewed on 9th February 2021
Sam's avatar
Sam

Easy Investment Platform

Really easy to use app allows almost instant investment

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
RLN's avatar
RLN

Great performance and great tools

Very east to setup and see what's going on. Very user friendly on both PC and mobile. And of course great returns.

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
CraigCatto's avatar
CraigCatto

Great app

They have a great app so I can look at my LISA so that I can save up for my first house :)

Reviewed on 28th April 2020
grierson's avatar
grierson

App is really user friendly and customer service is always brilliant

Reviewed on 19th January 2020
Suzi McGoldrick's avatar
Suzi McGoldrick

Great product

Good returns and easy to use website

Reviewed on 30th December 2018