One Call Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2,564 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

One Call Insurance reviews from our Smart Money People can help give you the inside track on life as a One Call Insurance customer. Have you used One Call Insurance? If so, you can join us and write your One Call Insurance reviews today to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

One Call Insurance Review Insight

Home Insurance

Worst Home Insurance Company Experience Ever! I would prefer not to give any star rating.

I would have preferred not to have... Read more

I would have preferred not to have left…
I would have preferred not to have left any star ratings whatsoever!
I wish i had stayed with my old Home Insurers, or one of the better names.
I had storm damage during some of the worst winds this year and damage to my front door, guttering and aerial. They have put down all of these to wear and tear including a 4.5 meter guttering blown completely off my garage and will now have to go to Trading Standards and the Ombudsman. Beware!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 25th December 2020
Paul Smith's avatar
Paul Smith

NOT GOOD

they made a mistake with my insurance, then asked for £45 to put their mistake right, attention was just on getting the £45 and blame me for their mistake. complete disregard ONE CALL Insurance have for their customers.

Reviewed on 10th November 2020
Garry Schofield's avatar
Garry Schofield

Car Insurance

Overcharged on second car policy

Bought second policy one after the other and was charged £70 more than Moneysupermarket quote without notice. One Call insurance said that my second car refused to acknowledge the actual quote even though I offered to send them a screenshot. Very obstinate when I asked to change this and then wanted to charge £50 for me to cancel my policy. Really unethical behaviour.

Reviewed on 30th October 2020
Michael Griffiths's avatar
Michael Griffiths

Shocking Customer Service

Trying to contact this company is diabolical. Only provision available is via Live Chat. Queued for hours before being cut off. No phone number or email address... Read more

Trying to contact this company is diabolical. Only provision available is via Live Chat. Queued for hours before being cut off. No phone number or email address available.
I cancelled my policy in July (after many hours and 2 attempts over Live Chat) and I'm still receiving letters stating that my policy is due to be cancelled if I don't make a payment. Won't ever use or recommend this company again, it's a shambles! They seem to be able to get in touch with you when they are looking for a payment but can't afford the same when you need to contact them. It's a joke!

Reviewed on 9th October 2020
Claire Townend's avatar
Claire Townend

Top insurance

Very efficient company and always get you the best deal

Stephen Rowcroft's avatar
Stephen Rowcroft

Early days

So far service has lived up to expectations, but I guess the real test is when you have to make a claim! Better to travel hopefully than to arrive as they say.

Pat Prime's avatar
Pat Prime

One of a kind

When I have needed help One Call are there. They have sent me regular emails throughout the Pandemic they care. Their Customer Services are always very knowledgeable

Luci Wanstall 's avatar
Luci Wanstall

hassle free insurance

a very good broker that keeps you well informed all through your policy time frame

robin mccormick's avatar
robin mccormick

Fabulous !

Fabulous policy for a brilliant price. Super easy to set up online. Great service !

Vikki's avatar
Vikki

Insurance Broker

Quick and easy car insurance all done online.

Mel's avatar
Mel

Very Good Company

Never had any problems with this company

David Buck's avatar
David Buck

most likely 9

very professional and always ready to help and give more info frequently. which me aware of thi he l would not have taught off e.g. using my insurance to drive another third party car and other matters which was very informative

Rolland 's avatar
Rolland

Service

Best service i have ever got i would recommend it to others

Syed abid's avatar
Syed abid

Insurance Broker

The customer service that One Call Insurance provides is really good, I have recommend them to a family member and my friends

Jbreach 's avatar
Jbreach

Excellent Service!!

Easy to work with and very reliable - and of course - good value for money!!

Mike Foulkes's avatar
Mike Foulkes

Vote for One Call

An excellent insurance company. They have been my go to company for many years.

JB's avatar
JB

Insurance Broker

Good

Quick response when we call for support

Fatima Ferreira's avatar
Fatima Ferreira

Really Good Guys

Helpful and very fair and thorough.

Louise Cooper's avatar
Louise Cooper

Insurance Broker

Very helpful , when had to speck to them on phone or email.

Grant Williams 's avatar
Grant Williams

Fantastic value everytime

Easy communication, great deals and prices. Like a friend, always there when needed.

Christine Jay's avatar