One Call Insurance Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 10,076 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Are you looking for One Call Insurance broker reviews? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews from customers like you in order to help others find the best brokers.

If you've already used One Call insurance broker services, why not leave a review and help out our community? Whether car, van, home or travel insurance, let us know whether you loved or hated using One Call.

Your Insurance Broker Reviews

10,076 reviews

Review One Call Insurance's Insurance Broker now

Easy-peezey...

I have 1 car & 2 motorbikes with One Call. Ok, I'm old (60) and so are the car / bikes - but only £120 this year fully comp for the car (2003 VW Golf), £57 this year fully comp for the first bike (a 1981 650), and only £47 for the second (a 1984 850) whic Read more

I have 1 car & 2 motorbikes with One Call. Ok, I'm old (60) and so are the car / bikes - but only £120 this year fully comp for the car (2003 VW Golf), £57 this year fully comp for the first bike (a 1981 650), and only £47 for the second (a 1984 850) which I've just added to my policy - even tho my NCD is on bike 1! Plus they offer lots of discounts for multi-vehicles, introducing family & friends etc. And their customer portal makes dealing with them - adding vehicles, checking on the cover etc - easy-peezey. Or is it peasey? What the hell, One Call are really good - and I worked 35 years in banking and insurance - big names - so I don't say that lightly!

Reviewed on 24th November 2022
AW's avatar
AW

Never had problems with yourselves

Overall really have had no problems but the same as most company’s getting to talk to a human can be problematic well done been with the company for a few years now

suefisher34@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
suefisher34@yahoo.co.uk

I've been on their policy which stays the same on a monthly roll over and from a cost point of view this has been great for me on a limited income. Luckily I've not needed to claim so don't know how that would go should it be needed.

Cate Wheatley's avatar
Cate Wheatley

Easy to navigate online with competitive pricing car insurance.

Helpful,useful,competitive pricing and polite and helpful staff on phone.

Carole Edwards's avatar
Carole Edwards

Good service

Good service from One Call at reasonable prices, would recommend

Rob's avatar
Rob

Outstanding Customer Services

I was unfortunately involved in a no fault accident, One Call made the whole process from picking my vehicle, providing a courtesy car & re-delivering my vehicle back to me. I was informed & contacted weekly by the claims department for an update. I didn' Read more

I was unfortunately involved in a no fault accident, One Call made the whole process from picking my vehicle, providing a courtesy car & re-delivering my vehicle back to me. I was informed & contacted weekly by the claims department for an update. I didn't have to call the company after I had made the claim. Amazing service been with them for 6 years now, I wouldn't change them for anything.....

nazia sarwar's avatar
nazia sarwar

Long time customer

Been insured with this company for many years,, every year on renewal I compare like for like insurance plus price every year stay with them.

Philip Fry's avatar
Philip Fry

Brilliant company!

Been with this company years. Never a problem and still get me the most competitive rate on the market.

Tyha C's avatar
Tyha C

Great prices and easy to get those of when I needed to claim for my windscreen

Marita Millard's avatar
Marita Millard

excellent

fab company to use quick and easy

Sam Daly's avatar
Sam Daly

I have always been satisfied

When I had a claim it was sorted out straight away

Linda oneill's avatar
Linda oneill

Straight forward

No nonsense with customer service

Diane's avatar
Diane

Fantastic Insurance company

I have been using One Call for a while now. They helped me through an accident a few years ago. They took care of everything, it was smooth and seamless. I would highly recommend.

Jennifer E. McAlister's avatar
Jennifer E. McAlister

Easy to use, helpful in approach and supportive with offers

The process is simple and easy to follow. Rates are competitive and access to the policy documents is stream lined. Support is always available and very helpful.

Matt Marison's avatar
Matt Marison

Excellent customer service. Always very friendly and helpful

Yasmina Milnes's avatar
Yasmina Milnes

my car still isnt fixed?

its been a year since my car got rear ended, third party fault, my car was bodged back together and still not pre-accident condition after 1 year, its going back again to be finished apparently?

Stuey Roscoe's avatar
Stuey Roscoe

No 1 insurance company

Never had any problems , lots of benefits with my insurance , and always very helpful with any problems on the phone

Martin wilson's avatar
Martin wilson

Good value

Good value for money, no frills insurance

Davina's avatar
Davina

Have stayed for a number of years with a proactive company even though I could get a slightly cheaper insurance by bieng a new member with a different company. I rather pay a little more and recieve quality service.

This company are proactive in this market making it easier to add remove different features of insurance. They lead the way in customer service as others are left reacting to one calls achievements.

Nick Wood's avatar
Nick Wood

Great prices, super customer service and easy to apply for.

I have not had any issues with my car insurance. The customer service is excellent .

dippeed@icloud.com's avatar