One Call Insurance Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 2,887 reviews       Last review 8 months ago

Are you looking for One Call Insurance broker reviews? At Smart Money People, we collect reviews from customers like you in order to help others find the best brokers. If you've already used One Call insurance broker services, why not leave a review and help out our community? Whether car, van, home or travel insurance, let us know whether you loved or hated using One Call.

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Insurance Broker Reviews

2,887 reviews

Review One Call Insurance's Insurance Broker now

I'm impressed!

Competitive quote, followed by another great quote the 2nd year, which isn't usually the case with other insurers, who sneak the price up when they send out the renewal.

Reviewed on 20th October 2021
claire scott's avatar
claire scott

Speed

So simple to use there site and I was very impressed with the speed at which I could arrange my insurance. Many thanks.

Al's avatar
Al

Simple, accurate and quick in all areas

One Call Insurance gives a quick, accurate and simple service in all areas, making the customer experience stress free, satisfied and confident.

ianburrows@me.com's avatar
ianburrows@me.com

Satisfied customer

They’re easy to deal with, offer helpful advice from friendly staff. Competitive prices. What more could a customer want.

alanburnew@aol.com's avatar
alanburnew@aol.com

Mr Aksunger

Would definitely recommend to anyone has been absolutely outstanding insurance company

Mr aksunger's avatar
Mr aksunger

Insurance

We have 2 cars insured with One Call (not on the same policy), the online Portal gives all the information and documentation required and the online chat works well. Good price too!!

Mark Goodridge's avatar
Mark Goodridge

great company

I have my van and motorcycle. insured with one call and I am more than satisfied with their service

timothy craddock's avatar
timothy craddock

Very helpful and patient

A great quote for my new car with a lot of changes to my policy which was dealt with expertly by a lovely lady called Keri

Colin 's avatar
Colin

Great Service

Operator was efficient, sorted out my question without much fuss and clear in his answers.

David Newell's avatar
David Newell

Good motorbike insurance.

Quick, easy and a fair price for good cover. A good App. too.

Graham Dean's avatar
Graham Dean

Great insurance at a sensible price

It seems insurance companies nowadays are keeping costs down by removing from your cover the little bits and pieces you wouldn’t even begin to think of as extras. I’m not bothered about a hire bike or some of the other things being pushed in front of us, Read more

I’m not bothered about a hire bike or some of the other things being pushed in front of us, but I carry a pillion fairly often and was amazed to find that wasn’t included as standard on some bike policies.
One Call’s price was good at first glance, but as I went through all the inclusions it became a great price.
Buying the policy was simple enough too - no hidden extras suddenly surfacing! - and they even transferred my NCB details across, something I’ve had to chase with other companies.

Honest policies with fair pricing - highly recommended!

Adam Buttery's avatar
Adam Buttery

Very easy to use

As required with no problems all on line and easy.

ray's avatar
ray

Good company

Easy to get a quote and in plane English

pip411@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
pip411@hotmail.co.uk

Best company for insurance

Only insurance company I’ve ever had that gives extras n lower premiums when u renew Best insurance I’ve ever dealt with

Kerry Moore 's avatar
Kerry Moore

value for money

no problems with quote and insurance actually dropped

rab's avatar
rab

So Easy

One call does it all , fast efficent and friendy .

cheapest rates

Good honest insurance company that always give the cheapest rates. Great service.

David Ellis's avatar
David Ellis

5 star cover

Very reasonable rates, pick elements easily, excellent customer service, second year with OneCall no problems at all.

Andrew Muir's avatar
Andrew Muir

Everything you ever need in an insurance company

Easy to set up and got everything I need including breakdown at a great price.

Shaun booth's avatar
Shaun booth

Good Price.

Good quality insurence at good price.

john smith's avatar