One Call Insurance: Home Insurance Broker reviews

Based on 3,890 reviews, last reviewed 18th Jul 2024
77% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Operator OC3 was brilliant. Operator OC3 was brilliant. He quickly dealt with my query when I had a problem with the Portal. I could not fault the service I got today. Reviewed on: 18th July 2024
Patricia C's avatar
Patricia C

Awful, DO NOT USE ONE CALL INSURANCE . Awful, DO NOT USE ONE CALL INSURANCE . They will not answer any calls, letters or emails. You HAVE to use live chat and if you can't for whatever reas... Read more Reviewed on: 9th March 2024
P a's avatar
P a

About the Home Insurance Broker

One Call Insurance provide cover for homes which include buildings and contents insurance. They also offer policies that cover holiday homes.

Policies include free home emergency cover, family legal cover and a 24-hour claims service.

One Call Insurance home insurance reviews help you find out what it’s really like to be a customer. If you’ve used One Call Insurance before, you can also leave a review and share your experience.

Review One Call Insurance: Home Insurance Broker now

One Call Insurance Home Insurance Broker reviews (3890)

Operator OC3 was brilliant.

Patricia C's avatar
Patricia C

Helpful staff

Quick response time on chat. Helpful staff. Problem sorted and a reasonable quote found. Reviewed on: 18th July 2024
S T's avatar
S T

LH1 on the live chat was quick and efficient and gav...

LH1 on the live chat was quick and efficient and gave me the information requested Reviewed on: 18th July 2024
Richard H's avatar
Richard H

Operator LH1 (Lauren) on live chat helped me with my...

Operator LH1 (Lauren) on live chat helped me with my renewal quote. I was delighted with the service she provided as I was going to move insurers but she managed to get me a better quote for my renewal that I went with. Reviewed on: 18th July 2024
Deborah F's avatar
Deborah F

Do you have a different One Call Insurance product?

One Call Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products