Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Oodle Car Finance Car Finance Reviews

Ratings based on 11 reviews Last review 1 month ago

If you're a current or previous customer of Oodle Car Finance, please share your review below to help others find out about this firm.

Your Car Finance Reviews (11)

10th June 2019

Lying Racists!!

I worked in the dealer sales team and was appalled by Oodle. Before I joined the team leader had 15 accounts that just hit their overall target for the last 2 months. When I joined he chose 5 accounts to keep and gave me the other 10. He was now 200k above target whilst I was 200k below. This meant he got 50% more money every month than I got. OODLE ARE RACIST TO ROMANIANS. They will not lend cars to Romanians as they fear the car will get stolen. I was also told I could switch departments in my interview to improve my skillset and when I asked to do this I got fired. Disgusting company. Managers, Directors and any other senior figures should be ashamed of themselves.