Starling Bank Reviews

Ratings based on 9,598 reviews       Last review 1 day ago
  Visit Starling Bank

Starling Bank launched their public app in May 2017 which allows users to take out their 'game-changing' current account. So if you're looking to see what other early adopters are saying about this new challenger bank, read our Starling Bank reviews to see what people think of the app and the technology behind this new bank within an app.

Already got your code and signed up with Starling Bank? Please share a quick Starling review of your own and you'll be helping others decide if this new bank is right for them or not! With the power of your reviews, we're changing and improving financial services.

Starling Bank Review Insight

Starling Bank Products 9,598

Reliable and effortless banking

My favourite bank. The app is quick and easy to use, with great looking design. (Almost) instant money transfers. If any problems, you can contact customer services directly through the app, and they are always helpful.

Reviewed on 23rd January 2021
Dovile's avatar
Dovile

Best Business Bank

It is the best business bank offering a free, reliable and convenient service. It has one or two drawbacks such as when you deposit cash as a self employed worker through a post office, they will charge you and you can deposit maximum £20.000 annually if I am not wrong. If they can fix this, it is the best bank overall in UK I think. Open one in minutes!

Cemroz's avatar
Cemroz

Unbelievably Great

Simple, convenient and good value. Real time information. Positive approach. And stylish.

David Kennedy's avatar
David Kennedy

Keep up the great work!

They layout is great and easy to go through, the customer service is very helpful and its overly just amazing

Cameron Robinson's avatar
Cameron Robinson

refreshing forward thinking bank

from start to finish its been 1st class , after being with my previous bank for 35 years starling is the way forward , the euro account is a big bonus as well . well done starling keep it going

samantha green's avatar
samantha green

Fabulous online bank

Easy to use, intuitive even for us middle aged people. Worth a try if your old bank doesn’t deliver in the 21st century!

Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Fab

I have been with starling a few years now best thing i have ever done so easy to use i know where I am with my money best bank ever there really is not enough words to describe how good it is

steven's avatar
steven

Easy business banking

Easy to use app, all the necessary functions available and all free

Al's avatar
Al

Top Bank

I used to swap banks regularly. I haven't since joining Starling. Everything I need from a bank. Excellent

Reviewed on 21st January 2021
Eric's avatar
Eric

Top Bank

Will be switching from Nationwide to Starling! Amazing App, features and customer service.

Reviewed on 20th January 2021

Reviewed on 19th January 2021
Penny Lavery 's avatar
Penny Lavery

Excellent insights

Love the features that makes it more visible what I spent on. What I want to spend on, and literally all the info ever need is in the app. Tech all the way, you got it!

Reviewed on 19th January 2021
Z H's avatar
Z H

Business account is fantastic. Completed a full switch from Santander in 2020

Reviewed on 18th January 2021
James Richards's avatar
James Richards

Got nowhere

Didn't even get as far as opening an account. Their website is inaccurate and customer support about the issue was unhelpful and rude.

Reviewed on 17th January 2021
HarryC's avatar
HarryC

Best business account provider

I really pleasure to work with Starling! Definitely the Best British Bank!

Reviewed on 13th December 2020
Robert Suditu's avatar
Robert Suditu

Quick and easy sign up

My absolute favourite thing about Starling is how easy it is to open an account. It takes just minutes to sign up. Then the app is great. My favourite feature is the savings Spaces - I've already set up four to save for holidays and other post-lockdown treats. I'm definitely going to do all my banking with them from now on

Reviewed on 24th November 2020
Erica Dunhill's avatar
Erica Dunhill

Business Account

Simple, efficient, faultless and inexpensive

Running a small limited IT company I didn't want to waste money on expensive banks when I only had limited need of their services. I'd had previous experience of the big banks and begrudged paying for the slow, painful process of managing the companies money. I knew about the start up banks and tried Starling among others. The set up and validation was painless and quick, the app was simple, intuitive (for the most part) and had sufficient functionality for my needs. If I ever had an issue, contact to their support team was quick (no hanging around on the telephone), the staff were knowledgeable and the query quickly resolved. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience and have recommended to others.

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Ian Orwell's avatar
Ian Orwell

Best Bank I've ever used

Super easy and fast to set up, great interest paid, instant notification of payments to mobile (if you want) Intuitive to use, great tools to keep track, split areas and save.

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Clair's avatar
Clair

Excellent in all respects

Fantastic app for banking. Lots of little extras that help you to manage your money and save. Simplicity personified!

Reviewed on 6th July 2020
Paul's avatar
Paul

Business Account

Car dealers are a pariah apparently

Would like to give more but denied the opportunity. Despite the Ltd company running 12 years and showing just under a million in shareholder reserves we,as a specialist car dealer in Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles are not good enough for Starling bank.

Reviewed on 3rd July 2020