Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society Savings Reviews

Suffolk Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Suffolk Building Society. How easy is it to contact Suffolk Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Suffolk Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Reviews

Review Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society's Savings now

Amazing Customer Service

I had a savings account that I was unaware of. I wanted to close the account and the response I received from Suffolk was prompt and helpful. The employees were friendly and overall made my experience with Suffolk positive.

Reviewed on 7th April 2022

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for your feedback - it is very much appreciated. We're really thrilled you had such a great experience with us!

The staff at Haverhill Branch are amazing!

When I Opened a savings account for my father and registered my PoA the whole process was very straightforward and the staff were really helpful throughout the process. Sadly, my father has now passed away and I popped in to register his death and ask abo Read more

When I Opened a savings account for my father and registered my PoA the whole process was very straightforward and the staff were really helpful throughout the process. Sadly, my father has now passed away and I popped in to register his death and ask about the branch paying the funeral invoice direct. I could not have wished for better service. The staff were extremely sympathetic and efficient. The Bereavement guide I was given is a great idea. I have never known such a friendly and welcoming staff in a local Building Society. I would certainly recommend them.

Reviewed on 30th March 2022
Julie's avatar
Julie

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Dear Julie, firstly please accept our sincerest condolences. I will pass on your very kind words to our Haverhill branch staff and I am pleased to hear that you were supported at such a difficult time. Take care and very best wishes, The Membership Team

Rude and unhelpful staff

Visited Sudbury Branch to open a new account for retirement savings and investment. The male staff member was so rude and unhelpful, I went to Nationwide and was treated with courtesy, politeness and customer service

Reviewed on 21st March 2022

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Dear member, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind emailing us and we can look into your experience further? Very best wishes, the Membership Team hello@suffolkbuildingsociety.co.uk

They offer a very personal and efficient service

Nothing too much trouble for the staff and are always prompt in answering any queries I may have

Reviewed on 15th February 2022

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you very much - it's good to hear that you appreciate a speedy response. Best wishes

Local building soc working for local people

In these days of big business closing rural branches and leaving towns and villages with no banking facilities it is good to see a small local provider sticking by us.

Reviewed on 5th February 2022

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you for giving us your review. We're delighted you like seeing us on high streets in Suffolk.

Friendly and helpfull

Modern but 'back in time' with open desks and face to face talking, no screens as in most building societies and banks. Makes you feel like a person not a number.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2022

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Much appreciated!

.Great service

Have been a customer for many years and have a always been very satisfied with the service.

Reviewed on 31st January 2022

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's great to hear you've been with us for so long.

Good service from Suffolk. Quick to increase interest rates following recent increase by Bank of England.

I have invested with Suffolk (Ipswich) for many years and remain entirely with the service they offer.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thanks for being a loyal member for so many years! Good to know that we're offering you good service.

Nothing too much trouble.

Whenever I call into the Ravenswood Branch I find the staff so helpful even though I sometimes take a lot of their time up. Never complain and help all they can.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Ravenswood Branch! We'll pass on your comments. Thanks for being a member of Suffolk Building Society.

best building society

Staff polite helpful looking after customers interest keeps apace with the markets

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Great BS

Always there to help. Great service

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thanks for your feedback - very much appreciated

Help when needed

When my husband died during lockdown the staff at Saxmundham were very helpful, friendly and professional when dealing with his affairs at such a difficult time

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for the lovely words. We'll let the staff in Saxmundham know. On behalf of everyone at Suffolk Building Society, we would like to pass on our condolences to you and your family.

Friendly and helpful staff members

It is so nice to be able to go into a local Building Society and speak to staff that live and know and can talk about places of interest in the local area.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thanks so much for your review. We pride ourselves on putting our customers first so we're glad we can be there for you when needed.

Helpful, local, friendly

Nice helpful people in local town centre. Good customer service. Would recommend.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

That's great to hear - thanks very much

Exceptional staff

It is handy being able to call into our local Suffolk Building Society and the staff are so friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable about the products they offer.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's good to hear our branch staff are providing you with the service you deserve and we will ensure they hear the lovely feedback.

Great little local branch - Ipswich

Parking available, friendly, helpful staff. Always seem to have savings rates that are competitive. Professional approach.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you for the lovely review. We will make sure to pass on your positive comments to our branch staff.

Always very helpful

Lovely helpful staff in all departments.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased you find our staff so friendly and helpful, we also think they are lovely!

Staff

Knowledgeable friendly but most important efficient staff just have the edge on so many others in the finance industry

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're delighted to receive such positive feedback and that you are enjoying the service we offer.

It's a family thing.

My mother saved with the then Ipswich & Suffolk Permanent Benefit Building Society and I followed suit - if it was good enough for her, it would be good enough for me! Accessible savings and accessible people - that's what I like about it.

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and it is genuinely lovely to hear that the Suffolk savings habit is continuing through the generations! We're delighted that you are enjoying our service.

Good service from a local institution

Suffolk BS has given excellent service under its previous title of Ipswich BS has always looked after local members and has always, and still has the interests of us at heart. Thanks

Reply from Suffolk Building Society, formerly Ipswich Building Society

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really delighted that you feel looked after and we will continue to strive for the best interests of our members.