Tesco Bank Breakdown Cover Reviews

Ratings based on 8 reviews Last review 3 months ago

Like many drivers, breaking down is not something we want to think about! But when it happens, You'll be thankful that you're with a good breakdown cover provider. That's were our Tesco Bank breakdown cover reviews come in. You can read and write YOUR Tesco Bank Breakdown cover reviews. We started Smart Money People to help drivers like you to find the best breakdown cover based on our honest reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Your Breakdown Cover Reviews (8)

2nd June 2020

2 breakdowns and a total of 10 hours of waiting

Steering clear of Tesco breakdown and RAC will be the best thing you will do today. Broke down on hard shoulder of M6 with 4 kids and a dog. Black car with no power thus no hazards broke down at 8pm finally recovered only after police where contacted at 2am . Called numberous times , fobbed off every time. Shocking treatment.
Second breakdown 4 hours to be recovered again by an independent subcontractor as no RAC available . When we spoke to the recover truck driver he said he had only got the call from Tesco / RAC 10 minutes ago and was only 5 mins away, so why did we wait 4 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will never use Tesco or RAC again. You have been warned.

16th August 2019

Looks after their customers

Tesco treats its customers well and keeps in contact frequently. They dont rip you off or charge too much in fact they were the cheapest insurance we could find

12th September 2016

Breakdown assistance in 15 minutes

I took out this cover without thinking I'd need it, just protection really. When I needed it stranded on a country lane I had a truck come out and get to me in 15 minutes.

Articles related to Tesco Bank