Travel Insurance 4 Medical Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2,719 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Travel Insurance 4 Medical offers travel insurance for people with existing conditions.

If you've an existing conditions such as HIV, take a look at our travel insurance reviews to see if their policy might be what you're looking for. Our community reviews come from people just like you, so if you've already had a policy with Travel Insurance 4 Medical, why not leave your own review and help others find the best possible travel insurance for people with existing conditions.

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

2,719 reviews

Review Travel Insurance 4 Medical's Travel Insurance now

Prompt

My husband was taken into hospital on holiday. It happened over the weekend. There was no problem with the weekend number and the company reacted quickly to get the necessary treatment for my husband. Staff were polite, efficient and caring.

Reviewed on 31st October 2022
Kath Brown's avatar
Kath Brown

Great insurance great price.

Came through when I needed medical assistance whilst travelling SEA. Very grateful and for a reasonable price in comparison to companies offering the same level of cover

Reviewed on 29th October 2022
Celyn Lennard's avatar
Celyn Lennard

Great and affordable

Great cover for an affordable price that covers my gadgets as well as myself and my flights

Reviewed on 23rd October 2022
Jasmin Moore's avatar
Jasmin Moore

travel insurance

Hassle free application! Highly recommend for travelers with medical conditions.

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
Kate callaghan's avatar
Kate callaghan

Travel Insurance

Easy to purchase. No claim made, so cannot comment on ease of claims process.

Reviewed on 16th October 2022
georgebuc94@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
georgebuc94@yahoo.co.uk

Good value, easy to talk to someone on phone, very helpful

I wasn't held in a queue when phoning them. They were very helpful and informative. Very competively priced.

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Margaret Wheeler's avatar
Margaret Wheeler

Great Service

Very helpful, great call lines and staff are helpful and enthusiastic

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
ted's avatar
ted

Very reliable

Easy to apply for online. Paperwork emailed speedily.

Sara Wallman's avatar
Sara Wallman

Personal and inclusive

Travel insurance 4medical gets a gold star from me. Having multiple health issues can create many obstacles to getting a good deal in travel insurance. This company is really inclusive in their client base and will go out of their way insuring that you re Read more

Travel insurance 4medical gets a gold star from me. Having multiple health issues can create many obstacles to getting a good deal in travel insurance. This company is really inclusive in their client base and will go out of their way insuring that you recieve the best cover tailored for your own individual requirements. The application process is simple, but should you have need to discuss details a friendly advisor will help you create a policy perfect for you.

Linda Hudson's avatar
Linda Hudson

Great Service

Easy to get your Travel Insurance, affordable prices.

Omer Ramadan's avatar
Omer Ramadan

Helped me on my working holiday visa

Staff are nice and its nice having a backup in case something happens on my working holiday

Eleanor Graham 's avatar
Eleanor Graham

Really great and affordable travel insurance company

I needed travel insurance last minute to move abroad and they proposed the cheapest and best offer so i had to go with them without a doubt!

aliyahs's avatar
aliyahs

Amazing service and products offered

From enquiry to end of holiday I have always trusted 4 Medical for all my travel insurance

Helen Payne 's avatar
Helen Payne

I am over 70 with multiple health problems....I discovered 4medical travel insurance which quoted the best price with least Hassel to enroll...very happy indeed

Sinda's avatar
Sinda

Very efficient company covering all my medical needs at an affordable price, would recommend.

Noel Blakesley's avatar
Noel Blakesley

Great insurance provider for those wanting to travel.

I used Travel Insurance 4 Medical for my trip to Asia & Australia - and it was very easy and quick to get insured. The service was great & efficient, and I had no issues with sorting my insurance. Would 100% recommend to others.

Joe's avatar
Joe

It was a great experience with this company, very helpful and fab advice

Miranda Adams's avatar
Miranda Adams

Great Price

User friendly with great deals. Plenty of offers with different cover to chose from

alison ansell's avatar
alison ansell

Simple good value policy

I found the website very user friendly and and clear and I got a very reasonable quote compared to a lot of other companies I tried.

David S's avatar
David S

Awesome Travel Insurance

Super friendly, knowledgeable about all their products. 5☆ service start to finish. Perfect peace of mind for very reasonable prices.

Claire Guilfoyle's avatar