Travel Insurance 4 Medical Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2,149 reviews       Last review 5 months ago

Travel Insurance 4 Medical offers travel insurance for people with existing...

Travel Insurance 4 Medical offers travel insurance for people with existing conditions. If you've an existing conditions such as HIV, take a look at our travel insurance reviews to see if their policy might be what you're looking for. Our community reviews come from people just like you, so if you've already had a policy with Travel Insurance 4 Medical, why not leave your own review and help others find the best possible travel insurance for people with existing conditions.

Travel Insurance 4 Medical Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

2,149 reviews

Review Travel Insurance 4 Medical's Travel Insurance now

Best priced insurance

I was looking for insurance for my father who had a temporary medical problem. Insurance4medical was the best priced insurance on offer and on each occasion since they offered the best deal.

Onthemark's avatar
Onthemark

Excellent value

As we have previously existing conditions, we find Travel Insurance 4 Medical excellent value for money. Fortunately we have not made any claims, but are happy that we can cover a number of pre existing Medical conditions.

Jules 's avatar
Jules

Mrs Ruth Simpson

I did an NGO placement with Ashanti Development in remote villages in Ghana, working mostly with children infested with tropical worms, causing large distended bellies which made walking difficult and weakened the children health causing other infection such as malaria, cholera, chest infections, etc.
Knowing that Travel Insurance 4 Medical had me covered gave me peace of mind when working in such faraway, remote village it was a great comfort to know I could be helped if any health or accident problems happened . My family were also pleased knowing that help was available if needed.

Ruth Simpson's avatar
Ruth Simpson

No hassle insurance for people with health problems

Did not cost an arm and a leg for sixty year olds with health problems, very satisfied with the product

Hazel Donnelly's avatar
Hazel Donnelly

Travel ins

Havent had to claim but reasonable priced policies easy to apply

Don Curtis's avatar
Don Curtis

Good communication

When I had a couple of points that needed to be clarified, I received an immediate reply, putting my mind at rest, and wishing me a great holiday. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Travel Insurance 4 Medical again.

Jennifer Mundy's avatar
Jennifer Mundy

User Friendly

The application process was less complicated than others for those with underlying medical conditions

Una Tumelty 's avatar
Una Tumelty

Good basic insurance for people with existing medical conditions, but handled covid disruption poorly

I basically wasted a bunch of money buying a year-long policy right before (planning to) travel in March. Then travel restrictions came in, and I was told I couldn't cancel the policy (though this option was offered to people who had bought single-trip policies). I rescheduled for August instead, but that was also eventually cancelled, and they were unhelpful in dealing with that.

M's avatar
M

Great value for money

Quick, no fuss cover, cheaper than most other insurers if you have a medical condition. Will continue to use

Carole's avatar
Carole

ADHappy

Best price and easy to complete the questions.

ADHappy's avatar
ADHappy

insurance cover with pre existing medical conditions

found it very easy to obtain a quotation. the website is very user friendly with all our conditions listed would highly recommend as we got a very competitive quotation

Helen Ford's avatar
Helen Ford

Healthy wealthy cover

With underlying medical Issues finding 4 medical insurance providing perfect cover and at a fair price wonderful took a while but was worth the trawl no trawling in future I am with 4 medical all the way just deciding destination being the issue now

SB's avatar
SB

Highly recommendable insurance company

I have a husband with a heart problem and this is the only insurance company that actually took the time to understand and to come up with a decent quote. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

FF's avatar
FF

Excellent customer service

Travel dates changed due to Covid but Travel Insurance 4 Medical let me change the dates without losing any cover. The rep was very polite and helpful

HelenP's avatar
HelenP

Professional Insurance company

Easy to deal with during these increasingly difficult times. Yet, flexible to meet and exceed its customers requirements.

Steven Mingay's avatar
Steven Mingay

good value, easy ro get.

I have used this for the last 2 years, hassle free, good service

Dave Lambo's avatar
Dave Lambo

So far So Good

Thankfully I have not had cause to claim, yet!But the pro-active nature of the communication I have been getting gives me confidence that IF I do, it will be simple and straightforward.

Ronnie's avatar
Ronnie

Greedy and unsympathetic

Unable to travel because of Pandemic. They were happy to take the full premium for insurance that would not be used, the alternative was a pittance as a refund. Totally unsympathetic and greedy

Kieran Kearns's avatar
Kieran Kearns

Good service, good price

Travelling with pre-existing illness can be very expensive, even though they have no effect on the likelihood of a claim. This policy is a good cost effective way of changing that.

Andrew Hough's avatar
Andrew Hough

Excellent Service

A fast, excellent service. Third time of choosing my travel insurance.

S Murphy's avatar