Triodos Bank Ethical Stocks & Shares ISAs Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews Last review 10 months ago

Triodos Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Triodos Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Triodos Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Ethical Stocks & Shares ISAs Reviews (4)

5th February 2017

Clean and Green

I love investing with Triodos because I can be 100% clear that my investments are ethical without having to do a lot of time-comsuming research. Customer service has been good and best of all they don't send me endless paper statements as my former provider did, way too much paperwork- if you're thinking about going green with your money, try Triodos!

16th December 2014

Good range of SRI funds

I chose to invest in an ethical ISA with Triodos. Over the years I've built up a sizeable investment, and like the fact that Triodos make it easy for me to invest in a good range of SRI funds.