TSB Platinum Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 9 months ago

TSB Platinum Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest TSB Platinum Current Account reviews to find out what life as a TSB customer is really like. And remember, if you are a TSB customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of TSB Platinum Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Platinum Current Account Reviews (5)

18th February 2016

Safe, easy banking with decent interest and great customer service ... from a bank? Surprisingly YES!

Opened the online current account and have earned more interest than in a cash ISA with accessibility and good customer service as the icing on the cake.

16th February 2016

Great place to bank

I have had my platinum current account since it came out I originally took my account with TSB which then became Lloyd then went back again to TSB. The staff are always welcoming, either in branch or over the phone and online banking is easy peasy. Keep up the great work

Articles related to TSB