Barclays: Cash ISA reviews

Based on 77 reviews, last reviewed 4th Jun 2024
50% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Very competitive rate. Very competitive rate. Opened whilst it was a high rate and then was able to add to it at a later date with their flexibility scheme Reviewed on: 4th June 2024
CaitlinMcDonough's avatar
CaitlinMcDonough

Avoid at all costs Appalling. Every time I have to deal with Barclays it is painful. I am now trying to transfer my cash ISA out and their 'intentional incompetence' is ... Read more Reviewed on: 11th February 2024
EB's avatar
EB

About the Cash ISA

Barclays ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Barclays is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Barclays ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Barclays: Cash ISA now

Barclays Cash ISA reviews (77)

Very competitive rate.

CaitlinMcDonough's avatar
CaitlinMcDonough

I have been with Barclays for 11 years.

I have been with Barclays for 11 years. Great, reliable bank. Great customer service. Reviewed on: 29th February 2024
Dorota L's avatar
Dorota L

Higher interest rate in Cash ISA than others bank

Higher interest rate in Cash ISA than others bank Reviewed on: 15th February 2024
Wilson Tam's avatar
Wilson Tam

Avoid at all costs

Appalling. Every time I have to deal with Barclays it is painful. I am now trying to transfer my cash ISA out and their 'intentional incompetence' is making it VERY difficult to get my money out. Reviewed on: 11th February 2024
EB's avatar
EB

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products