Barclays: Cash ISA reviews

Based on 61 reviews, last reviewed 4th Feb 2023

Easy to manage Great useful features in the app Reviewed on: 4th February 2023

Cash ISA paying 4% I'm not a Barclay's customer so called at my local branch to open a Cash ISA account personally, On-line option not available to me. "We don't keep IS... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd December 2022
Roy Gilbert's avatar
Roy Gilbert

About the Cash ISA

Barclays ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Barclays is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Barclays ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Barclays: Cash ISA now

Barclays Cash ISA reviews (61)

Easy to manage

Great useful features in the app Reviewed on: 4th February 2023

Great ISA rate

The best ISA rate for a while, beats all the other competitors. Took some time in branch to open the account but great customer service received during this visit. So glad to be back with the better rates after years of next to nothing! Reviewed on: 11th January 2023
Sue 's avatar
Sue

Cash ISA paying 4%

I'm not a Barclay's customer so called at my local branch to open a Cash ISA account personally, On-line option not available to me. "We don't keep ISA application forms in branch. As you are not an existing customer you will have to arrange an appointment with one of our Financial Advisors". It would appear that the 4% ISA is just to gain 'free publicity' for Barclays as they aren't looking to take on new ISA customers without jumping through some time consuming hoops. Reviewed on: 22nd December 2022
Roy Gilbert's avatar
Roy Gilbert

Not worth it

I have been trying for over 6 months to get my money back from my dormant cash isa account and have received every excuse whilst this is still ongoing.. absolute joke! Avoid! Reviewed on: 31st August 2022
Nikki Hamer's avatar
Nikki Hamer

Do you have a different Barclays product?

Barclays has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products