Barclays Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 49 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Barclays ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Barclays is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Barclays ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

OK Savings
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (49)

7th December 2018

Great savings options

I was looking for a ISA account... I have asked Barclays customer service online for a little help.. Barclays offered me several ISA options, which means i could choose the best one suited for me.. great stuff

1st February 2018

Help to buy

Me and my partner wanted to start saving for our very first home. We looked into all sorts of ways to we could save and we were recommended Barclays help to buy isa....

We arranged an appointment with our local bank and they couldn’t have been more helpful. They explained all the conditions to us and why we should chose them.

Now onto our 3rd year of saving we are well on the way to buying our dream home and starting the rest of our lives together!

It’s all thanks to Barclays!

Articles related to Barclays