Bikmo Reviews

Bikmo are one of the leading providers of cycle insurance in the country. We collect your Bikmo reviews to help others, so if you're an existing Bikmo customer, please share your cycling insurance experiences and help our community!

Bikmo Review Insight

Bikmo Products 122

Cycle Insurance

Great company helpful and good value insurance

They cover my electric bike, no silly or cheeky exclusions finally a policy for an ordinary person who stores their bike outside (chained up of course). Friendly and helpful customer service too!

Reviewed on 9th August 2020
Alexandra Elle C's avatar
Alexandra Elle C

I feel let down

Unfortunately Bikmo's claim handling was very poor. I had my bike stolen from a bike locker which I thought was insured. I sent all the details needed to make a... Read more

Unfortunately Bikmo's claim handling was very poor. I had my bike stolen from a bike locker which I thought was insured. I sent all the details needed to make a claim.

However my claim was rejected the first time because they said the locker was 'away from home', which it wasn't. Then the 2nd claim got rejected because the bike was not locked to an immovable object (it was locked within a secure immovable object instead).

I told bikmo there was no option to lock the bike to an immovable object, but it took several emails and sarcastic comments from a supervisor no less such as 'we made the wording really basic so anyone can understand', implying I couldn't understand the basic wording.

Yes my bike claim doesn't match the policy wording, but they could have been much clearer from the beginning and handled this better.

I then asked for a refund on my insurance as I was obviously paying insurance on a scheme that didn't apply to me, but again the supervisor didn't even attempt to help and just flat out refused a refund. Would have been nice if he at least attempted to try and support the customer.

I feel very let down.

Reviewed on 10th July 2020
James's avatar
James

MISS SELLING & FRAUD

Don't ever use this company. They take your money but when its time to pay out they say that you are not covered and to read the small print and refuse to pay out. So why take money off the customer for a policy that they don't cover. It's actually quite shocking they re still in business. It has to be illegal? I have now started proceedings against them. Save yourself the money and the hassle and do not use this company. They are truly awful and disgraceful. I never ever leave reviews anywhere. But I felt this time you need to be warned about these people

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019
Alex Maclean's avatar
Alex Maclean

Cycle Insurance

Always on hand good team always there to help

Reviewed on 3rd September 2019

Reviewed on 2nd September 2019
David Butler's avatar
David Butler

Cycle Insurance

The service I got following my recent accident was superb from the start & resolved very quickly have recommended them to many of my cycling friends.

Martin Hall's avatar
Martin Hall

Unbelievably good

Mended a broken heart replacing my bikes in super quick time. Thank you

James 's avatar
James

Mad not to.

Such good value and such good coverage you would be mad not to take out cover from these guys.

Mark White's avatar
Mark White

Cycle Insurance

Great package by fellow cyclists!

Everything you need from a package put together by people who know what you want! Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. E-mail and telephone queries answered swiftly and efficiently. Overall the best bicycle insurance package I could find.

xyl's avatar
xyl

Cycle Insurance

People Before Profit - Bikmo is rare in the Insurance World.

I bought a new e-bike which I thought someone else might desire so looked for insurance. Bikmo gave me best cover at best price. But more, they even gave me excellent advice on how to make it extremely difficult for a potential thief to steal my new bike. (PS., They also ride bikes!)

Tezza's avatar
Tezza

Great company.

Great company to deal with. Easy to set up my bicycle insurance and at a great price. All staff very helpful in a friendly and polite way. Well done.

Colin Styant's avatar
Colin Styant

Cycle Insurance

Very good pricing and ease of website

Very happy with what cover I received for the money

nick lee's avatar
nick lee

Simply the best cover

365 days world wide cover for my bikes brilliant only wish Travel Insurance was as easy and comprehensive Thank you Bikmo

Dawne J M Gardner's avatar
Dawne J M Gardner

Amazing cover!

Amazing cover and even better people!

jonnyoller's avatar
jonnyoller

Quick and easy

Quick and easy to understand, very happy.

S.wastle's avatar
S.wastle

The Perfect Insurer

I was recommended Bikmo by a friend who had been using them for some time. I was already insured through another company for my bike & accessories but it always felt like I was dealing with an insurance company any time I spoke to them! I thought I’d take a look at Bikmo and compare the cost to what I was already paying. I was at first disappointed to see the cost for the Bikmo cover was around £15 per month more expensive than what I was currently paying! I thought I’d give the guys at Bikmo a call just to see why I would pay the difference. I spoke to a chap called James and instantly could tell the difference between the company I was with and the guys at Bikmo! James had all the time In the world to chat to me and explain the difference in service and cover and also some time to chat all things biking!! It was like talking to one of my biking pals! I’ve since had the pleasure of dealing with Izzy after I had an unfortunate accident, she looked after me all the way and again the service was second to non! It’s true when they say people buy from people - I bought from Bikmo because not only do they provide a first class product but more importantly (to me any way) they provide a first class service and I make sure that I tell everyone I can that!! Well done Bikmo and all the guys and girls there, keep up the first class service!!

Nickrowland1's avatar
Nickrowland1

Cycle Insurance

Excellent value and good policy

Bikmo offer excellent levels of cover at a good premium, which has stayed the same premium for two years..

StuartT's avatar
StuartT

Cycle Insurance

Great cover from people who care

Straight from the first time I spoke to Bikmo I felt that these are people who are passionate about what they do. They provide interesting and useful news. They share there passion for cycling and are always quick to respond to any enquiry. They provide a top quality insurance package tailored to exactly what’s needed without any hassle.

Ian Lees's avatar
Ian Lees

Cycle Insurance

very helpfull people you are

i love to ride my electric bike but i do not leave it out side i have it in doors and take it out to go to work on or for a ride with friends.

david's avatar
david

Simple extensive bike cover

Easy to deal with, knowledgeable staff and ideal insurance cover

Stuart Shropshall's avatar