Covermypet.co.uk Pet Insurance Reviews

Covermypet.co.uk offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Covermypet.co.uk pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Covermypet.co.uk pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Covermypet.co.uk pet insurace customer is really like.

Covermypet.co.uk Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review Covermypet.co.uk's Pet Insurance now

best price for the cover

very competative price the the value of cover leaves me feeling my ets are covered for all evebntualitys at a price i can afford

Reviewed on 11th September 2018
Linda Curtis's avatar
Linda Curtis

no problems so far

no problems so far, happy with what we got.

Reviewed on 15th August 2016
bill roddie's avatar
bill roddie

This insurance company were great it didn't take long for my questions to be answered and for me to find what I was looking for. More than happy. Fab fab fab

Reviewed on 11th November 2015
Leighina Yasmin Chapman's avatar
Leighina Yasmin Chapman

excellent service good value for money

I have recently moved home and needed to update my details and my change of address. the lady I had dealing with me was fantastic she dealt with my call with know problems.

Reviewed on 9th November 2015
tjacques's avatar
tjacques

Excellent price for excellent coverage - This insurance is well worth investing in!

Reviewed on 8th November 2015
Tom Parker's avatar
Tom Parker

It was a good serice and I would highly recommend it

It's a good company and it is very easy to do, I would high recommend this as it is a good insurance for your pet and not to expensive!

Reviewed on 7th November 2015
Benlight91's avatar
Benlight91

brilliant

I had a great one to one phone call when I had enquiries about how I would insure my loving dog cassie the operator had great communication skills was polite from the first word he said and had great manners.

Reviewed on 5th November 2015
jaylow's avatar
jaylow

great and worthwhile

the best thing I done was got pet insurance as they were fast to get me added to the contract and were very helpful and caring when my dog broke its leg, overall great service

Reviewed on 5th November 2015
ali12l's avatar
ali12l

there is nothing like having a pet insurance. Covermypet has really helped me make sure my dog is safe.

Reviewed on 4th November 2015