Covermypet.co.uk Pet Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 9 reviews Last review 2 years ago

Covermypet.co.uk offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Covermypet.co.uk pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Covermypet.co.uk pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Covermypet.co.uk pet insurace customer is really like.

Your Pet Insurance Reviews (9)

9th November 2015

excellent service good value for money

I have recently moved home and needed to update my details and my change of address. the lady I had dealing with me was fantastic she dealt with my call with know problems.

5th November 2015

brilliant

I had a great one to one phone call when I had enquiries about how I would insure my loving dog cassie the operator had great communication skills was polite from the first word he said and had great manners.

5th November 2015

great and worthwhile

the best thing I done was got pet insurance as they were fast to get me added to the contract and were very helpful and caring when my dog broke its leg, overall great service

4th November 2015

there is nothing like having a pet insurance. Covermypet has really helped me make sure my dog is safe.

Articles related to Covermypet.co.uk