Emerald Life Reviews

If you're looking to find the best possible travel insurance product - read our Emerald Life reviews. We collect reviews from customers like you, in order to help our community. If you’re had an Emerald Life experience, please leave a review of your own to help our community!

Emerald Life Review Insight

Home Insurance

Amazing service and a highly competitive quote!

Living by the river we find it difficult to get competitive quotes for house insurance but Emerald Life made it so easy for us and saved us over £200.

Reviewed on 7th September 2019
Mandy Smith's avatar
Mandy Smith

Excellent service. Low premiums

Excellent service. Low premium.

Reviewed on 4th September 2019
Velluto1@gmail.com 's avatar
Velluto1@gmail.com

Home Insurance

Very competitive and comprehensive quote

Living close to the river, it’s tough getting house insurance, but Emerald Life gave us a highly competitive and comprehensive quote.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2019
Mandy Smith's avatar
Mandy Smith

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent personal service. Really understood my needs as an LGBT person, I have been a customer for a few years now and will continue to be so!

Reviewed on 22nd August 2019
Daniel Clayton's avatar
Daniel Clayton

Travel Insurance

great customer service

affordable and quick contact. would recommend and buy again

Reviewed on 9th August 2019
junebabyjen's avatar
junebabyjen

Tailored LGBT Insurance

Products that feel made for me and my family.

Reviewed on 7th August 2019
Petr's avatar
Petr

Very helpful

My existing broker told me I could only have a policy with an alarm condition. I didn’t like the idea of being uninsured if I forgot to put the alarm on or it wasn’t working. A friend recommended Emerald who found me a policy (high value) without this condition at around the same price.

Reviewed on 5th August 2019
Bernard Sharp's avatar
Bernard Sharp

Pet Insurance

Excellent Service

Recently claimed on my pet insurance and it was hassle free and paid within a week. Would highly recommend as very competitive too

Reviewed on 2nd August 2019
Jane's avatar
Jane

Pet Insurance

Amazing service, amazing product

100% recommended this product. Amazing service with an amazing product that covers everything you could need.

Reviewed on 1st August 2019
Alice Stephen's avatar
Alice Stephen

Home Insurance

Friendliest and amongst best rates

Always had excellent customer service by expert advisors and was very competitively priced.

Reviewed on 25th July 2019
Michael Sturrock's avatar
Michael Sturrock

Life Insurance

Fantastic champions for the LGBT community!

Fantastic and dedicated champions for the LGBT community

Reviewed on 25th July 2019
Paul Dillane's avatar
Paul Dillane

Amazing support

These guys are awesome and very responsive.

Reviewed on 24th July 2019
Philippe cassia 's avatar
Philippe cassia

So easy

Switched household insurance - so straightforward and easy. Highly professional with excellent customer care

Reviewed on 24th July 2019
Ian Green's avatar
Ian Green

Great Home and Travel Insurance

I needed a policy that covered my home and the things I travel with. Turns out that most travel insurance won't cover the loss of your computer if you use it for for personal & business uses and the won't cover a computer that costs much over £1,000. Emerald was the only company able to write me a policy that really covered my home and travel needs.

Reviewed on 23rd July 2019
Jamison's avatar
Jamison

Home Insurance

They offered us the cheapest Home Insurance we could find.

The person we spoke to at Emerald Life Insurance was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable and we were so glad that we contacted them. We got their number from a relative who had their Home Insurance too plus Pet Insurance. I would highly recommend them.

Mrs C Strong's avatar
Mrs C Strong

Absolutely splendid

Emerald Life is a unique service, which gives me flexibility, reliability and reassurance. They are supportive and I believe their outlook and approach to insurance is outstanding.

Claire Heffron's avatar
Claire Heffron

Home insurance made easy

Excellent service and seamless renewal.

Peter Anderson's avatar
Peter Anderson

Easy, peasy and caring

Fab experience, love the Equality commitment and believe these guys are the real deal.

Linda Wilkinson's avatar
Linda Wilkinson

Travel Insurance

Excellent Insurnace off for over 65

Emerld Life offer low cost but necessary cover for the over 65's.

Veluto's avatar
Veluto

Home Insurance

Lowerst cost insurnace I can find

Emerlad Life offer the lowest cost premiums but all the add on you need. Fortunately I havent had to claim as yet.

Veluto's avatar