Glasgow Credit Union Reviews

Ratings based on 3,528 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Would you like to leave a review about Glasgow Credit Union? If so, Smart Money People are all ears! Please share a few words to help our community become Smart Money People.

Glasgow Credit Union Review Insight

Glasgow Credit Union Products 3,528

Savings

The best union to save with

Glasgow credit union is the best to save with no hustle when you want your money out they are very efficient. You can check your balance anytime and you choose the type of account you want. You can also join the lottery within the branch. The staff are very helpful. I will use them again and again and l have referred my family too.

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Providence Bhebhe's avatar
Providence Bhebhe

Loans

Couldn’t fault it enough makes saving easy

Reviewed on 18th September 2021
jordanharrison905@gmail.com's avatar
jordanharrison905@gmail.com

Love the new app!

I ever thought I'd say this. I'm rubbish with I. T.but love that the app is easy to use. Love how the union always keeps me updated with all the new things getting brought on board and going on within it

Reviewed on 16th September 2021
Linda's avatar
Linda

Hassle free savings

My direct debit makes it easy to save. Withdrawals are simple to make when needed. Makes life easier when Christmas comes around.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Tricia McKendrick's avatar
Tricia McKendrick

Simple friendly easy access

Friendly staff and easy to apply for loan and release savings

Lynda Kyle's avatar
Lynda Kyle

Making it easy.

Fast, reliable service that makes it easy to save. Staff are kind and patient and always ready to help.

Diane Loughlin 's avatar
Diane Loughlin

Savings

Great, friendly customer service.

Fantastic customer service, everyone friendly and happy to help. Speedy callbacks when/if required.

Ely74's avatar
Ely74

lowcost loan lickety split

Glasgow credit union helped me with a loan that helped break my business lease with my landlord so I could close my business

Reviewed on 30th August 2021
jackie w's avatar
jackie w

1st class service

Always helpful and easy to get in contact with.

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Olwen Lloyd's avatar
Olwen Lloyd

Savings

Great way to save, gives you a sense of security

Great way of saving, gives you a sense of security for any unforseen bills or large spends.

Catherine Smith 's avatar
Catherine Smith

Best way to save

Great customer service every time

Jean MacLeod's avatar
Jean MacLeod

Easy to save.. Easy app.

Very approachable and supportive.

Pat's avatar
Pat

Working for customers

GCU have been working to improve customer understanding of finance ever since I became one. Even in their weaknesses they are striving to comprehend customers financial burdens and give them the tools they need to increase their financial freedom.

Reviewed on 22nd August 2021
Fraser's avatar
Fraser

Reliable trustworthy savings bank

Friendly, courteous and keen to help. Treated as a friend!

Reviewed on 21st August 2021
Kary OBrien's avatar
Kary OBrien

Savings

Easy to save direct from salary. Great rates on loans/mortgages and a fair ethical approach.

Reviewed on 21st August 2021
Morag Melvin's avatar
Morag Melvin

Loans

this credit union saved my family.

some time ago, the disability benefits my family receive were incorrectly cancelled which led to almost a year of intense financial strain and immense pressure. Our credit rating was very poor and we were really struggling to cope. The credit union offered us a small loan, which not only allowed me to take my family to a caravan that summer, but also helped clear some debts that had occured.
We paid the loan back consistently, whilst managing to correct the benefit error. Now we have almost no debts, and even have a small savings balance. Glasgow credit union helped make that possible.

Reviewed on 20th August 2021
Douglas Morrison's avatar
Douglas Morrison

Savings

The online service and app is really simple and a great asset. I’m very happy with the account as well. The main thing I love about GCU though is the community feel. I am engaged with GCU as an organisation and actually take time to read their emails and catch up with what’s going on whereas I find other organisations emails are mostly junk and are deleted straight away. Placing this vote is a testament to how I feel about GCU as I don’t regularly take time to do these things. I look forward to watching GCU go from strength to strength.

Reviewed on 20th August 2021
Brian's avatar
Brian

Mortgages

Excellent, easy to use

Quick and easy to arrange mortgage. would recommend to anyone .

Reviewed on 19th August 2021
Samantha Toyer's avatar
Samantha Toyer

Secure feeling

Better than Banks enjoying ng the ides of keeping it in the community.

Reviewed on 19th August 2021
Stephen 's avatar
Stephen

Loans

Loans that are affordable!

Straight forward and no nonsense advice about loans and what's available. 5 star service and the loan was in my account within 2 days.. Magic...

Reviewed on 18th August 2021