Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

Hargreaves Lansdown is the UK's number 1 investment supermarket' for private investors. For more than 30 years, they have helped investors save time, tax and money on their investments. Have you used this company? If so, please share your own Hargreaves Lansdown review today!

Hargreaves Lansdown Products 65

Horrendous service!

Horrendous service! I would like to put 0 stars if I could! I wanted to open a savings account with HL, as they were offering £100 to customers were saving £80.000. I sent documents by post, then they asked me to send more by email, (they didn't specif Read more

Horrendous service!
I would like to put 0 stars if I could!
I sent documents by post, then they asked me to send more by email, (they didn't specify how to send the documents in the email so I just replied to it to the same email address and I attached my documents).
They didn't check my emails, 5 days after wating for reply, I didn't get any.
I called them after and I was surprised by the lack of interest and respect for customers.
They said, they will call me back and they didn't.
Then, they couldn't see my emails, I asked to speak with the manager and no one was happy to come to the phone.
Then, they said I had to receive a pin by post, after that!
HL, how long customers need to wait to open a simple savings account??
There are more quicker, respectful and competent providers.
Look for something else and don't open any account with them.
They don't deserve it after all!

Reviewed on 4th July 2022
Ananda's avatar
Ananda

Safeguarding my childrens future

I’m so impressed with their Junior ISA. It has allowed me to invest aggressively for my children as future in the hope we have several years to ride the bumps! It is easy to use and touch wood, their ISAs are increasing nicely.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Soni's avatar
Soni

Great value junior isa

For a big name the expectation is the fees will be big too. However, while not the absolute cheapest considering there are no trading fees on funds and the ability to start on a low regular amount for my kids monthly it makes this great value along with Read more

For a big name the expectation is the fees will be big too. However, while not the absolute cheapest considering there are no trading fees on funds and the ability to start on a low regular amount for my kids monthly it makes this great value along with a great selection of funds.

Reviewed on 26th March 2022
Alan Graham 's avatar
Alan Graham

Top priducts

Lots of choice, wide range of products, great dealing experience

Reviewed on 21st February 2022
Ged O'Toole's avatar
Ged O'Toole

Making investment easy

great offering & makes it super easy to control your pension investments based on your unique perspective & values.

Reviewed on 30th January 2022
TC's avatar
TC

Expensive

To be fair to HL their service tends to be good. You can call them and speak to them. But I have from time to time been given wrong information when I have messaged them. If they cut their forex charges for international shares they would be better va Read more

If they cut their forex charges for international shares they would be better value for money. I won‘t use their international dealing until they do this.

Reviewed on 24th January 2022
Investor Not Gambler's avatar
Investor Not Gambler

On the button

Very savvy ,easy to use company sites,wide choice of investments.

Reviewed on 17th January 2022
Robert munday's avatar
Robert munday

Very efficient and helpful

Although expensive service is reliable and of a high standard.

Reviewed on 17th January 2022
Alan Marshall's avatar
Alan Marshall

Great Platform and App

Easy to use app and excellent customer service. Market movements, live prices, data and instant trading all in one easy app.

Reviewed on 12th January 2022
WendyS 's avatar
WendyS

Investment Management

Likes so much ended up working for them

One stop shop.. sitting customise service. You get what you pay for!

Reviewed on 10th October 2021
Usman BradleyStoke's avatar
Usman BradleyStoke

Great app

App is very easy to use. Expensive trading platform

Reviewed on 1st September 2021
Verified Member's avatar
Verified Member

Easy to deal with

Great on-line access and product summary

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Richard's avatar
Richard

Pension

No nonsense customer orientated large firm

I know I need to read their share reports - not HL's fault that I'm lax there. Regret never received a reward* e.g. for introducing a valued client (now deceased) earlier this century - neither financial nor even a pen set. *Excluding loyalty bonus(es).

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
Pierre Yates's avatar
Pierre Yates

Responds well to queries

I sent a message to Hargreaves through their app and they responded a week later.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Holli's avatar
Holli

Easy LISA process!

One of the few reliable LISA providers at the time we purchased our flat - obviously a very reputable and reliable company which processed our LISA savings and payment very easily.

Reviewed on 9th April 2021
Joshua Kovoor's avatar
Joshua Kovoor

Investment Management

Wide-ranging, established yet a string market leader

The information and advice on offer is fantastic, I turn to HL and often find investment advice and opportunities that are not available on much smaller or more tech savvy apps. Ordering can be cumbersome at times however this platform is reliable, offers Read more

The information and advice on offer is fantastic, I turn to HL and often find investment advice and opportunities that are not available on much smaller or more tech savvy apps. Ordering can be cumbersome at times however this platform is reliable, offers variety and is well established in providing excellent financial services.

Reviewed on 6th April 2021
Claudia Reid's avatar
Claudia Reid

Just the best

I was told about this company when I was looking to move my pension pot and it’s the best advice I’ve been given . There whole set up is second to none . First class in every way .

Reviewed on 1st April 2021
Mike ridge 's avatar
Mike ridge

Simple and accessible

The app makes it so easy to quickly manage money, view your investments and top up as needed. It’s put my retirement savings at the forefront of my daily scrolling!

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
saraboyle22@hotmail.com's avatar
saraboyle22@hotmail.com

Lifetime ISA

Easy to use and plenty of fund choices

As above really. I've had no issues whatsoever and their customer service has always responded adequately.

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
Bobby Rank's avatar
Bobby Rank

Great service, great platform

Worth paying the extra over other providers for the brilliant service.

Reviewed on 27th February 2021