Laybuy Buy Now Pay Later Reviews

Laybuy Review Insight

Your Buy Now Pay Later Reviews

Review Laybuy's Buy Now Pay Later now

Laybuy is awesome

Laybuy is awesome, it gives me chance to make a payment over several weeks a little bit at a time, so I can just get on with things, I have used them several times now and have had no problems whatsoever.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2021
Stacy Buckler's avatar
Stacy Buckler

This company is the beat buy now pay later company I’ve ever come across. With bad credit I don’t get accepted for Klarna or anything and this company within 24 hour accepted me for £380 of credit to use online and has now increased to £440. They don’t bombard you or anything they just send you reminders. It is brilliant.

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Temeikha's avatar
Temeikha

Excellent Service all round

Laybuy gives you an easy and free way to get credit with friendly lending. the laybuy service is excellent all round!

Reviewed on 12th May 2020
jess85's avatar
jess85

Great company

Trusted company that has a seamless functionality and works like clockwork - could not recommend more - helped myself and my family get essential goods needed for everyday means.

Reviewed on 12th May 2020
Alex Shooter's avatar
Alex Shooter

Amazing Service and Easy to Use

I've been using Laybuy for almost a year now and cannot fault the service in anyway.... Read more

It's so helpful splitting payments over 6 weeks as it frees up cash flow for other week to week expenses! And the best part is there is no interest or hidden costs (unless you are late with payments ofcourse).
The platform itself is very intuitive and easy to use fitting seamlessly into my online shopping experience.

Would recommend Laybuy to anyone that wants to improve their shopping experience!

Ieuan Lobban's avatar
Ieuan Lobban

Love paying by Laybuy

Laybuy has made shopping for the things I want and need so much more achievable by splitting the cost across 6 weeks. It's helped me to budget better and get what I need now rather than waiting weeks to try and save for something and then missing out. Thank you Laybuy!

Sammy's avatar
Sammy

Amazing system

Makes buying so much easier, especially if you don’t have the money

Alex's avatar
Alex

Great product!

Easy to use and gave me extra flexibility around payment whilst also being a responsible lender. I felt in good hands using LayBuy, and they were clear about their offering from the outset.

Thomas91's avatar