Laybuy: Buy Now Pay Later reviews

Based on 27 reviews, last reviewed 21st Feb 2024

Excellently service quick credit assessment, easy use the app, easy to track and can be paid in advance. I really like to use it. Reviewed on: 9th March 2023

Laybuy have the worst customer service ever After a big data breach I contacted Laybuy to let them know my account had been hacked and there was a large order on my account. Since then they have... Read more Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Amelia V's avatar
Amelia V

About the Buy Now Pay Later

Review Laybuy: Buy Now Pay Later now

Laybuy Buy Now Pay Later reviews (27)

Laybuy have the worst customer service ever

After a big data breach I contacted Laybuy to let them know my account had been hacked and there was a large order on my account. Since then they have ignored all my attempts to contact them. Do not trust them. They don't protect you or care about you or your experience Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Amelia V's avatar
Amelia V

You cannot contact them if there is a problem.

It’s fine until there is a problem. They have no customer services. Emails go ignored, their chat messages go unread and you just end up in circles using their FAQs. They have just had a data breach and many people have had money taken and unable to access their accounts. They are still taking my money but I am unable to manage my account. Honestly there are plenty of BNPL companies that have customer services. Use them! Reviewed on: 17th February 2024
Katie c's avatar
Katie c

Stay well clear of this company fraudulent activity...

Stay well clear of this company fraudulent activity going on peoples account getting hacked and buying things with other peoples money and a lot of people can’t access there accounts some people can’t purchase anything and they don’t reply to you or do they care about there costumers someone is doing this they are to afraid to reply if it’s not Laybuy taking peoples money then other People are doing it and they to find out and investigate it I have reported it to bbc watch dog Reviewed on: 7th February 2024
Miss L's avatar
Miss L

Fraud

Do not use this company used them then was frauded for over 2k with there platform tried to speak to them over 10 times via email, messenger, trustpilot no response back my account has had its email changed so can't login to it ridiculous who I have lodge complaints too citizen's advice and paper Reviewed on: 28th December 2023
Charlotte's avatar