LV - Liverpool Victoria Life Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Do you want to find out what life as a LV - Liverpool Victoria life insurance customer is like? Now you can! Read LV - Liverpool Victoria life insurance reviews at Smart Money People to find out what other policy holders have to say.

LV - Liverpool Victoria Review Insight

Your Life Insurance Reviews

Review LV - Liverpool Victoria's Life Insurance now

Perfect

I've been with LV for years now, best company I've been with. Easy to get a hold of, tells me all and more than I need to know, all information covered and have been fantastic help and always there. Very highly recommended

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
Alexx's avatar
Alexx

mr

All nice call handlers especially the handler who helped me renew my home insurance with LV

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
John Brown's avatar
John Brown

Great life cover, friendly and helpful advice

Just a great experience from start to finish

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Stephen Wilks's avatar
Stephen Wilks

Excellent customer service

They are so empathetic. Kind & caring and amazingly patient. Fantastic people.

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Pisceangirl61's avatar
Pisceangirl61

Trusted

Reliable, trusted, easy to do business with!

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
Becca Mills's avatar
Becca Mills

Great 50+ claims team, highly recommended

Reviewed on 2nd December 2018
Ellie's avatar
Ellie

Recommended

Trust them with my life literally! What more can I say?!

Reviewed on 8th September 2018
Samuel's avatar
Samuel

Seems to do what it was on the tin. No complaints here

Reviewed on 8th September 2018
Chi's avatar
Chi

Low thrills

A good policy with a good company but low on the perks side of things.

Reviewed on 7th September 2018
Ryan R's avatar
Ryan R

Brilliant value

I have my car, home and life insurance with LV and the service is always on point. Prices are competitive but not always the lowest of the low.

Reviewed on 6th September 2018
James's avatar
James

Fab value and cover

Fab value and cover really can't ask for more than that

Reviewed on 3rd August 2018
k83atie's avatar
k83atie

very good value

very good company with excellent communication and deliver in excellence

Reviewed on 19th September 2017
Cammy Fairbairn's avatar
Cammy Fairbairn

Fandabbydozee LV

They are so helpful and polite,not pushy at all,I would recommend LV to everyone who is looking for insurance for anything.

Reviewed on 13th September 2017
Jill Samways's avatar
Jill Samways

Great policy that has good flexible options

Had a straightforward decreasing term policy to cover mortgage borrowing. When we increased the mortgage borrowing we needed to increase cover. Our policy had the flexibility in it to change this to a level term plan and also to extend the term. The process was completed very quickly and the premium was very competitive.

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Wendy Murray's avatar
Wendy Murray

Very professional company

This company knows how to treat their customers and are very good at customer service so easy to contact at any time

Reviewed on 23rd August 2017
Sivaran Gill's avatar
Sivaran Gill

Brilliant price

Great whole of life cove with guarenteed premiums and far cheaper than the likes of Sun Life for similar cover.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2017
Brian Harrington's avatar
Brian Harrington

Professional

Have made changes to the policy with no issues. I guess the real test would be if we needed to claim but touch wood not had o do that

Reviewed on 21st July 2017
Helen standen's avatar
Helen standen

Insurance ending

We clearly did not have clear advice that our life assurance would end near retirement , so from august our premiums would be quadrupled, So this is impossible for us

Reviewed on 4th July 2017

Life insurance

Really cheap life io , very good customer service

Reviewed on 10th May 2017
Heather harper's avatar
Heather harper

Setting up life insurance was a cinch!

I knew I was paying over the odds for my life assurance policy and I also wanted to add my husband to the policy so that we were both covered. The last policy I bought took an age to get up and running after filling in online forms, responding to emails and then having to go through a telephone interview and medical survey. So the thought of having to do this all over again for two of us was the reason for my delay.

But, then I saw a cashback offer from Liverpool Victoria. The ball park costs quoted for a joint policy was only a few pounds more than what I was already paying and the cashback incentive was too good to ignore.

The online application was quick and simple and fortunately our circumstances meant that there was no need for further questionnaires, telephone surveys or medicals. In less that 10 mins I had applied for and secured an affordable policy for me and my husband, offering great value for money. Not only that, but I had peace of mind that our family was taken care of and a nice cashback lump sum to look forward to in a few months time.

I would recommend Liverpool Victoria's life cover to anyone. And with being married into a family of Scousers, I have the extra assurance of knowing that the company is a trustworthy and longstanding Liverpool based brand.

Reviewed on 15th March 2017