Marshmallow Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews       Last review 2 hours ago

Marshmallow provides car insurance and also carbon offsets 500 miles per year for each customer. Have you used Marshmallow? Leave a review and tell others about your experience.

Average

Marshmallow Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Marshmallow Products 5

Avoid avoid avoid

I wish I never got my car insurance with them - it was very expensive for very poor customer service - all the issues I had were not resolved, makes me wonder how difficult they'd be to deal with if I was unfortunate enough to have an accident. Avoid avoid avoid!!

Reviewed on 29th November 2021
RH's avatar
RH

Never Ever go with them

If you want to end up with paying hell lot of money for no response....

Reviewed on 24th September 2021
Akhil Mohan's avatar
Akhil Mohan

Lowest premiums

Easy to set up with lowest premiums.. Recomended for vehicle insurance.

Reviewed on 9th September 2021
Gayan Lakmal Dissanayake's avatar
Gayan Lakmal Dissanayake

Avoid

They cancelled my insurance as made a typo and intead 13th Aug 1981 I clicked 19th Aug 1981! 6 days diffrenece and I was accused by them of trying to get more benefits

Reviewed on 24th August 2021
s1234554321@hotmail.com's avatar
s1234554321@hotmail.com

Avoid! Avoid!

Awful company. Really not worth for saving £200. I wish I checked reviews before I got insurance with them. Cancelled insurance with them after 4 months.

Reviewed on 8th July 2021