Nationwide Fixed Rate Bond Reviews

Nationwide bond reviews are honest reviews written by people like you. While many people look at the interest rates on offer, what about the Nationwide's customer service? Smart Money People is fast becoming the UK's leading source of independent Nationwide bond reviews. We need your help! By writing your honest reviews, you can help increase trust and transparency in the financial world.

Nationwide Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Fixed Rate Bond Reviews

Review Nationwide's Fixed Rate Bond now

SAFE AS HOUSES

WE'RE ON OUR SECOND TERM WITH A FIXED BOND AT NATIONWIDE. THEY OFFER A DECENT RATE AND SOLID SECURITY. WE KNOW OUR MONEY IS SECURE. SO WE GET NO RISK, AND CERTAINTY. THAT FOR US IS A GOOD MIX.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2018
John Cunningham's avatar
John Cunningham

competitve rate

competitve rate across numerous terms

Reviewed on 1st January 2018
Dan Lee's avatar
Dan Lee

always top rates

for a high street establishment they have very competitive rates.building societies will always beat a bank for the consumer

Reviewed on 7th November 2017
david boundy's avatar
david boundy

great service

really good customer service, v helpful, gave honest advice

Reviewed on 21st June 2016
Dani Strolle's avatar
Dani Strolle

good

it was easy to open a fixed rate bond. Rates overall are poor at the moment but this was as good as others and with Nationwide I know I always get good service. Would recommend to others

Reviewed on 28th March 2016
LucyLou's avatar
LucyLou

Fab communication. Feel valued. Banked fir over 10 years.

Always welcomed in branch. Feel helped. Very friendly staff. No problem is a problem will always help. Keep up great work #hereford branch.

Reviewed on 15th January 2016
lindsay Brown's avatar
lindsay Brown

good interest rate

helpful friendly staff in branch when I opened this bond. The certificate took a couple of days to arrive

Reviewed on 30th August 2015
hallpat's avatar
hallpat

As expected in the economic climate

Despite the rather ungenerous rates given,this remains competitive in a market that is not rewarding account holders.I cannot criticize the service received by Nationwide and have had no problems in transferring money which has gone without any problems.

Reviewed on 30th August 2015
jack's avatar
jack

fixed rate

Interest rates are low but at least with this you know the rate in advance and as I don't want to invest in stocks and shares where I could lose my money I know it is safe

Reviewed on 27th August 2015
postrover's avatar
postrover

Very efficient

I am very please with the service provided by Nationwide. The customer service that was provided by my local branch was very efficient and I also find the Nationwide very easy to use, which allows me to easily make a comparison on which product is the most suitable for my situation. I decided to go for the fixed rate bond as I was pleased with the level of interest I would receive for the money I was placing in bond. There are a wide variety of bond terms available - for example 6 months, 1 year,. 2 year etc which allows someone to tailor a Nationwide bond to their needs.

Reviewed on 26th August 2015