NatWest Student Account Reviews

NatWest Student Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest NatWest Student Account reviews to find out what life as a NatWest customer is really like. And remember, if you are a NatWest customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of NatWest Student Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

NatWest Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Student Account Reviews

Review NatWest's Student Account now

Always helpful / good incentives

NatWest have always been brilliant - been with them for over 6 years now and never thought about changing! People there are always helpful and advice is pretty good.

Reviewed on 29th September 2021
tommiebloomfield98@hotmail.com's avatar
tommiebloomfield98@hotmail.com

Safe, simple and helpful.

I have been with NatWest for over 10 years and I have always been able to move my money easily, they have been understanding. I’m a very loyal customer.

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Sarah Baddeley's avatar
Sarah Baddeley

Good service overall, just be careful where you use your card

The foreign transaction fee can sometimes be applied for no apparent reason(transactions made within the uk and in pounds)

Reviewed on 9th March 2021
mikevic's avatar
mikevic

Highly recommend

Never had any problems. Easy to access money and received lots of perks such as an interest free overdraft with no charge for use. Really happy with this account.

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Katherine Sozzi's avatar
Katherine Sozzi

Staff are always very friendly and helpful and the interest free overdraft has come in very handy

Reviewed on 21st December 2019
Zoe's avatar
Zoe

Best app to manage my money!

So easy to keep a track of pending transactions, use Get Cash if I forget my card on a night out and get help 24/7!

Reviewed on 4th December 2019
George's avatar
George

Amazing app & product

The app is probably one of the best out there, even compared to the newer banks!

Reviewed on 6th November 2019
Sean Midgley's avatar
Sean Midgley

Fantastic

Great customer service, friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed on 11th August 2019
Isabella moring's avatar
Isabella moring

Love the app, easy to use, has all the features I need as a student and generally a good company tp bank with

Reviewed on 4th February 2019
Darcy's avatar
Darcy

Good internet platform

Easy to use, especially online or through the mobile app

Reviewed on 12th January 2019
helie16's avatar
helie16

Wonderful Student Account, Easy-To-Use App, Good Student Overdraft

I already had a Natwest bank account before university, so it made sense to stick with them when upgrading to a student account. I'm now a postgraduate student with the same account, with a £2000 overdraft. Their app is the easiest to use (in comparison with Santander and Co-Operative Bank Apps that my flatmates have), and it was very quick to set up a savings account with them too. They also have a rewards system when shopping with certain clients, giving you a little cashback, which is nice! When I graduate, I will be staying with Natwest for a graduate account.

Reviewed on 12th January 2019
emilyunderworld's avatar
emilyunderworld

Amazing!

So simple, so many functions and great innovations like Get Cash!

Reviewed on 7th January 2019
George's avatar
George

Natwest taking care of the younger generation!

Natwest online banking and student account made banking easy to understand as a student and gave me much more flexibility with my money.

Reviewed on 30th December 2018
Holly B's avatar
Holly B

NatWest provided amazing support throughout my student years with this account

Reviewed on 7th December 2018
Daniel's avatar
Daniel

Good. But they can cancel your account with no warning

NatWest was a really good bank for me. The staff in their banks are really friendly and helpful. But. They have the rights (in the contact you sign) where they can cancel your account and not tell you any reason why. I was a student in my second year and out of the blue they cancelled my student and saving account with no explanation which caused me huge problems. For this reason I would not recommend NatWest.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2018
Alexander Gavin's avatar
Alexander Gavin

Probably the best student account

They are very fair in terms of extra charges, limiting them as they know you might not have the most stable of income. Its also nice the overdraft is limited to 500 at first so you don't blow it all in one go

Reviewed on 9th February 2018
jwwh1's avatar
jwwh1

Always been impressed with Natwest. Been with them for 8years+ and never had any issues.

Reviewed on 31st December 2017
Rebecca Tancred's avatar
Rebecca Tancred

perfect

all the things you would want in a student account

Reviewed on 5th September 2017
freddie turner's avatar
freddie turner

Excellent Service

Natwest have gone above and beyond to help me out when Student Finance have been late on payments, they've made sure I don't incur any charges in areas that I absolutely would have and have been fully understanding and quick to act when I've needed help.

Reviewed on 2nd May 2017
NR's avatar
NR

Student savings

On hand to offer advice and support students through tricky financial situations. Well trained staff are a banks best asset.

Reviewed on 21st March 2017