Nutmeg Pension Reviews

At Smart Money People, we collect Nutmeg Pension reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting a Nutmeg Pension check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Nutmeg customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Nutmeg Review Insight

Skills & Knowledge

Your Pension Reviews

Review Nutmeg's Pension now

Simplifies the pension world

The nutmeg site is very clear and easy to use. They respond to queries promptly. They post lots of easy to understand articles on investing which has increased my knowledge and gives me confidence to continue. Thanks Nutmeg.

Reviewed on 10th April 2021
Hilary's avatar
Hilary

Very happy with everything

Have held my pension with nutmeg for a few years and the performance has been excellent. There's been contact on a few occasions with my employer with contributions being changed and they're always quick to respond.

Reviewed on 23rd February 2021
James's avatar
James

Does what it says on the tin.

Slick interface coupled with great customer service. Easy to understand with little jargon.

Reviewed on 23rd February 2021
B MacNeil's avatar
B MacNeil

Easiest SIPP I've ever seen

It was super easy to transfer my old pensions into Nutmeg. I had a couple lying around from previous employments and I had no idea how to get them all together. I'd been putting it off for years because I thought it would be really difficult and I'd need lots of documents I couldn't find, but Nutmeg just took care of it in about a week without me really having to do anything.

Reviewed on 31st May 2017