One Family: Child Trust Fund reviews

Based on 8 reviews, last reviewed 23rd May 2024

From day one they have made managing my son's child... From day one they have made managing my son's child trust fund impeccably easy. They are brilliant on the phone,always keep me updated with letters an... Read more Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Glynn Birtwistle 's avatar
Glynn Birtwistle

Appalling service After two months of supplying all of the correct information, my son is still waiting for his trust fund. One Family made two failed attempts at the t... Read more Reviewed on: 19th October 2023
Emma Jarmaine's avatar
Emma Jarmaine

About the Child Trust Fund

One Family investment reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having a portfolio with One Family is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using One Family investments, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review One Family: Child Trust Fund now

One Family Child Trust Fund reviews (8)

From day one they have made managing my son's child...

From day one they have made managing my son's child trust fund impeccably easy. They are brilliant on the phone,always keep me updated with letters and emails. When my son became eighteen they made the process of my son taking over the running and ownership of his child trust fund really easy.... Excellent Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Glynn Birtwistle 's avatar
Glynn Birtwistle

Appalling service

After two months of supplying all of the correct information, my son is still waiting for his trust fund. One Family made two failed attempts at the transfer. How difficult is it for a financial institution to make an international bank transfer? No apology, no contact from them. We have had to call them constantly and still no money. Appalling. Reviewed on: 19th October 2023
Emma Jarmaine's avatar
Emma Jarmaine

Lamentable. Avoid.

Extremely difficult to get hold of. Don’t listen. Run by muppets. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Reviewed on: 18th October 2023
Ben's avatar
Ben

My 16 year investment below average returns

Quoted from MoneySavingExpert March 2023 “ For example, the top junior ISA rate is currently 4%, while One Family's CTF pays just 1.3% “ Reviewed on: 26th August 2023
WannabeAChav's avatar
WannabeAChav

Do you have a different One Family product?

One Family has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products