Petplan Reviews

Ratings based on 769 reviews       Last review 22 hours ago

Since Petplan's inception in 1976, Petplan's priority has been to keep the nation's pets healthy and their owners happy. By offering the very best pet insurance policies and great customer service they have helped millions of owners get their beloved pets back on their feet following illness and injury. Smart Money People is the place for Petplan reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Petplan Review Insight

Petplan Products 769

Covered For Life

PetPlan offers Cover for Life and it really does mean this. The problem with so many other pet insurance companies is that they have limits for specific illnesses and then they are excluded after a claim. But this allows you to renew the benefit each... Read more

PetPlan offers Cover for Life and it really does mean this. The problem with so many other pet insurance companies is that they have limits for specific illnesses and then they are excluded after a claim. But this allows you to renew the benefit each year.

Having made a claim on the policy, it was easy to do through my vets who filled in all the details and sent it off. Another reason to choose PetPlan is they are very trusted and respected by vets, who know they will pay out without quibbles and in my experience this has been the case; the premium did not even go up loads afterwards as might have been expected. They support lots of charities and also run the Veterinary awards.

Reviewed on 8th August 2016
Karen Scammell's avatar
Karen Scammell
Editors Choice

Amazing service

Great communication, speedy payments, regular updates,

Reviewed on 24th October 2021
Natalie's avatar
Natalie

Pet Insurance

They care about your pet and help to ease your worry and ensure everything goes smoothly.

Reviewed on 23rd October 2021
Sharon newman 's avatar
Sharon newman

Great Service

Let me know what was going on with my claims and paid directly to the vet the full amount with no hassle at all. Exactly what you need when going through a difficult time with your pet.

Reviewed on 23rd October 2021
Julia Harwood's avatar
Julia Harwood

Pet Insurance

Pet plan is used to dealing with vets and vet nurses and makes it easier for customers

They are very professional and friendly and helpful. Vets prefer to liaise with pet plan because they are extremely good at what they do. Much more experience in dealing with professionals and customers and are pet centred.

Margaret Debono's avatar
Margaret Debono

Peace of mind

Petplan gives me reassurance and peace of mind that my epileptic labradoodle will be given the very best care and attention without me worrying about the cost. Having a condition like epilepsy can be daunting alone without the added worry of funding vets fees and medication.
Petplan respond quickly whenever I make a claim. Nothing is too much trouble. The staff at Petplan are very supportive & professional and without them my dog would not have the quality of care or medical assistance that he has had to date.

Jac's avatar
Jac

Reliable, quick, trusting

When my cat was I’ll, he needed a lot of veterinary care. Pet plan paid me straight away and made it so easy for me in such a tough time.

Stacey OConnor's avatar
Stacey OConnor

Very quick service

I have recommended several friends with their pets to use Petplan. They are a excellent company and both my vet's and RVC deal with them direct with no problems.

Sharon Parnell 's avatar
Sharon Parnell

Recommended

Great service, definitely recommend

Lynne Taylor's avatar
Lynne Taylor

Happy puppy Mumma

Happy to know my little bestie is covered for any eventuality

Reviewed on 21st October 2021
halo's avatar
halo

needed

they are there when needed for rocky

Reviewed on 20th October 2021
brian turner's avatar
brian turner

fantastic

great service from Petplan. love them

Reviewed on 19th October 2021
lisa haynes's avatar
lisa haynes

Pet Insurance

Professional, understanding and really easy to communicate with

I have been with Pet Plan for 5 years now. I never used them with my previous older litter and wish that I had because I have had so many problems with other companies with hidden charges or "notes not being correct" and them not paying out. I have 3 policies with PetPlan now and will continue to use them for all of my hairy kids. They are professional, understanding, really friendly and approachable and never once had an issue with a claim. I renew with them seamlessly every year and the price is always fair and doesn't change throughout the policy and doesn't increase by much when renewing. I would highly recommend this organisation, who I feel are the fairest and most professional on the market. If you want a seamless and hassle free insurance company - PetPlan is the organisation for you where peace of mind is standard.

Reviewed on 19th October 2021
Lauren Hammond's avatar
Lauren Hammond

Peace of mind

Having had a number of rescue bunnies we always know that they may need extra help through their life, Petplan has given the. And us the extra support we need to give them the happy life they deserve.

Minnie's avatar
Minnie

Perfect provider

Our dog was seriously ill and needed a lot of treatment. Pet plan could not have been more helpful, dealt with everything and were always available when we needed them.

Simon's avatar
Simon

Excellent service!

We debated a lot re the insurance provider we should consider for out cars. With pet plan , things have been smooth and tension free.... Read more

Out cat had to have an emergency surgery and our vets were able to raise a direct claim with pet plan leaving us free to take care out our little one. Thank you pet plan!

Dr.Haritha Padmadas's avatar
Dr.Haritha Padmadas

Pet Insurance

The cover and support for every animal

Simple, easy and efficient. Quick payments, minimal hassle and a service you can rely on. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for our beloved pooch.

Reviewed on 17th October 2021
Andrew Buglass's avatar
Andrew Buglass

Pet Insurance

Great communication and customer service

So glad we have taken out cover for our cats from this company for peace of mind and they have great customer service and keep us updated regularly

Reviewed on 17th October 2021
Martin Clements's avatar
Martin Clements

Pet Insurance

Friendly staff that are happy to help whenever

Petplan make me feel like I’m apart of the family always

Reviewed on 16th October 2021
Loca's avatar
Loca

we pay for the best

Laddie had operation for a cyst on his tail at Alton. very successful.

Reviewed on 14th October 2021