Quotemehappy.com Home Insurance Reviews

Our Quotemehappy.com Home Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Quotemehappy.com customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Quotemehappy.com's Home Insurance now

Easy to get quote online

I haven't had to claim for anything yet, so can't comment on that aspect, however, it was very simple to get the quote online. A few days after purchasing they noticed that I had also got a quote with slightly different parameters and so checked that the Read more

I haven't had to claim for anything yet, so can't comment on that aspect, however, it was very simple to get the quote online. A few days after purchasing they noticed that I had also got a quote with slightly different parameters and so checked that the policy I purchased did satisfy my needs.

Reviewed on 17th August 2022
J's avatar
J

Great company

The website makes it so easy to review and amend your policy. If I had questions I know I could always give them a call.

Reviewed on 14th August 2022
Alex Butler's avatar
Alex Butler

Quote Me NOT Happy

Absolute bodge job on customer service. Unable to get into my account for weeks because of their software fault. They could not be bothered, did not care, and were useless. I will never ever use this bunch of cowboys again.

Reviewed on 14th January 2022
DaveSMP's avatar
DaveSMP

Not in a feckin month of Sundays would I use them

Shockingly poor customer service. Their answers to emails don’t make sense, I can only assume they are not in U.K. price wise they seem ok, but I send 3 enquiries to try to work out if my watch was insured away from home - I still don’t know. Avoid this c Read more

Shockingly poor customer service. Their answers to emails don’t make sense, I can only assume they are not in U.K. price wise they seem ok, but I send 3 enquiries to try to work out if my watch was insured away from home - I still don’t know. Avoid this company like the plague.

Reviewed on 6th January 2022
Jbru's avatar
Jbru

Quote me rip off!

Quote me happy tried to auto renew my home insurance with a price hike and adding a £500 excess. I cancelled immediately and gave feedback on the service, but 3 weeks later they renewed the policy and as I had cancelled the direct debit they resubmitted t Read more

Quote me happy tried to auto renew my home insurance with a price hike and adding a £500 excess. I cancelled immediately and gave feedback on the service, but 3 weeks later they renewed the policy and as I had cancelled the direct debit they resubmitted the direct debit mandate under Aviva the parent company name so quote me happy wouldn’t show up. As far as I’m concerned it was a fraudulent request. I have informed the bank and will inform the regulator. Avoid at all cost!!

Reviewed on 20th December 2021
Christopher 's avatar
Christopher

Worse Customer Service and Response - DO NOT RECOMMEND

I have used quote me happy for several years but never had to claim. My car was recently broken into whilst I was at the airport. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced ! It has been over a week now and the car has yet to be Read more

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced !
It has been over a week now and the car has yet to be recovered from the airport. After spending most morning trying to chase and doing the leg work for them. Nothing has changed yet.
I have put a complaint with both Quote me Happy and vizion Network and had no feedback as of yet (more than the normal allocated response time).
During all this time I had no vehicle, and I had to hire one, as of course their policy states than you can only get courtesy car when the car is actually in the garage.
An insurance is only good if it can deal with your claim efficiency.. Well this one isn't. Please stay away from these !!

Reviewed on 13th December 2021
francois pierrel's avatar
francois pierrel

Great value

Very Efficient to deal with and great value

Reviewed on 9th September 2019
Rick's avatar
Rick

Happy to take my money, but my account details mysteriously disappear when I need to make a claim

Have been paying by direct debit regularly but it seems my policy number "doesn't exist". Appalling.

Reviewed on 19th August 2019
Taitanique 's avatar
Taitanique

Cheapest by far

If you are lucky enough to be quoted by this company they are the cheapest by far.

Reviewed on 5th July 2019
Wendy Plater

Good company but have yet to claim

Have had very positive dealings with them by phone. Had insurance for a year and no issues so didnt need to contact them but they were very helpful at renewal.

Reviewed on 5th July 2019
Jack's avatar
Jack

Good Prices, no fuss

Excellent quote first year and their quote for year 2 couldn't be beaten, so I went back to them.

Reviewed on 24th August 2018
Cristina McDowall's avatar
Cristina McDowall

Quick to retake my money

No comms before hand but took my money via some sort of renewal process - not happy

Reviewed on 2nd July 2017
Susan Malin's avatar
Susan Malin

Brilliant value

Extremely good value if they will cover you.

Reviewed on 11th October 2016

Great value

If you are lucky enough to be quoted by this company you get a great deal.

Reviewed on 27th September 2016

great value

Terrific value every year from them- really trustworthy.

Reviewed on 16th September 2016

Great value

I know this company does not insure everyone but they are great value if they do.

Reviewed on 31st August 2016

Great value for money

This company quotes consistently lower than any comparable one.

Reviewed on 16th August 2016