RAC Personal Loan Reviews

Whether you're buying a new car, making home improvements, or whatever you might need a loan for, read our community RAC personal loan reviews to get a feel for what is like as an RAC customer. If it's interest rates, customer service, or making an application you want to know about, read our reviews below. Already have a loan with the RAC? Please share a review of your own and help others who are deciding if it's right for them! Your reviews help make financial products better for everyone.

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review RAC's Personal Loan now

very quick

got a personal loan with shawbrook bank through rac loans. instant decision and a quick phone call to verify my details. money was in my bank three days later. great service.

Reviewed on 10th May 2017
noeline stewart's avatar
noeline stewart

Fast and quick

One of the quickest turn around time in the industry. Very happy with their service.

Reviewed on 9th May 2017
N Adam's avatar
N Adam

The east loan application I have ever done!

The application process is simple straightforward and easy. The decision on the loan was sent back quickly and there was a followup call to make sure I understood and happy with the loan agreement.

Reviewed on 22nd April 2017
Eileen Pillar's avatar
Eileen Pillar

Fabulous

Easy, helpful, kept in touch with whats happening all the way, fast service

Reviewed on 21st April 2017
Lisa's avatar
Lisa

Excellent speedy service!

I have been with the RAC for over 14 years and out of the blue I received an email about their loans. As I needed some extra funds I contacted them. Within a few days the money was in my bank account. I was impressed by their professionalism and speed of Read more

I have been with the RAC for over 14 years and out of the blue I received an email about their loans. As I needed some extra funds I contacted them. Within a few days the money was in my bank account. I was impressed by their professionalism and speed of operation.

Reviewed on 21st April 2017