row.co.uk Gadget Insurance Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent row.co.uk Gadget Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of row.co.uk - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best gadget insurance on the market.

row.co.uk Review Insight

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews

Review row.co.uk 's Gadget Insurance now

New costumer

I jost get registred my smart tv. I find being verry easy to complete the registration.

Reviewed on 31st March 2019
Alex's avatar
Alex

Cheap and excellent cover

Very easy to set ,user friendly. Very cheap excellent.

Reviewed on 29th March 2019
Karen Reid's avatar
Karen Reid

Tv Insurance

Very easy set up took few minutes. Cover was very cheap. Cheaper then other Insurance companies I searched for on the internet. I would highly recommend this Insurance company!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 17th March 2019
Dipak Patel's avatar
Dipak Patel

Brilliant

Brilliant company to deal with and very well laid out website

Reviewed on 5th March 2019
Marc's avatar
Marc

Lenovo Tabs4 10 insurance

Its a easy to use website and is good value for money when insurance your gadget

Reviewed on 26th February 2019
Yvette McGarry's avatar
Yvette McGarry

Very poor and misleading company

Reported my phone lost. I emailed everything over to The customer service team. After a couple of days they email to ask for same documents again. Sent again and now they’re just messing me about by asking for pics of the area I lost my phone etc. Pathetic. I have got in touch with financial Ombudsman Service. This company really must be reported.

Reviewed on 21st February 2019

Reviewed on 19th February 2019
digingsra's avatar
digingsra

Quite an easy process

Reassurance to know my goods are protected.

Reviewed on 1st February 2019
ABP's avatar
ABP

Easy to use webpage. Very good prices.

Reviewed on 27th January 2019
Lauren Charlesworth's avatar
Lauren Charlesworth

simple quick effecient

Very qucik easy and simple to use web site. whole transcation took less than 5 minutes. good price great cover

Reviewed on 25th January 2019
Alison's avatar
Alison

EASY PEEZY

nice and simple to register. Clear information on screen and a competitive price !!

Reviewed on 22nd January 2019
Vincent Sexton's avatar
Vincent Sexton

Great cover at great price

Fast, easy, clear to understand. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 18th January 2019

Reviewed on 12th January 2019
WOBBLEGOB's avatar
WOBBLEGOB

So easy to set up!

Very clear website, very competitive priced cover. Couldn't ask for more. Happy customer. Thank you.

Reviewed on 6th January 2019
Karen Evans's avatar
Karen Evans

Great insurance

Easy to set up and great price for the three products I've covered

Reviewed on 5th January 2019
Sheryl's avatar
Sheryl

Insurance TV

It was simply to insure my tv with row.com . Also, i found easy to find information which i need .

Reviewed on 4th January 2019
Ania476's avatar
Ania476

Best price I can find

I shopped around through Top Cashback and this was the best price by far. Although the excess is slightly higher than other insurers (by about £15) the annual savings more than cover this difference.

Reviewed on 31st December 2018
Leah's avatar
Leah

Excellent and quick

Took 5 mins to set up really easy, excellent price on 4 gadgets cheapest quote so far

Reviewed on 27th December 2018
Anne Loopyloo Mumsi's avatar
Anne Loopyloo Mumsi

Simple and Easy

Very easy to fill in form and takes less than 5 minutes! prices are very competitive compared to the market!

Reviewed on 11th December 2018
Usman Ayub's avatar
Usman Ayub

Please don't insure your phone with ROW

I lost my phone 8 days ago and still have not received my new phone even though my claim has been accepted and I have paid £105. I claimed straight away. The next day I received an email asking me for documents. I supplied them within an hour of receiving the email. I waited 24 hours. I phoned them. They said they couldn't open the documents and to send them again. I sent them again. The next day after hearing nothing I called again. They said there was a technical fault there end on opening the emails. An hour later their technical team had managed. They said to wait 24 hours for the claims team to inspect the documents. 48 hours later after repeated calls my end they called me and asked me questions for 30 minutes about how I lost my phone. They accepted my claim and asked me to pay £105. I paid straight away. They said I would have a phone within 24 hours, 48 max. I waited 48 hours and called - they said the phone had not arrived with their partner firm yet. They are hoping it will arrive tomorrow. They cannot be certain that I will have it in the next 48 hours. To clarify - It has been a week since I first submitted my claim and provided relevant documents. It will be 4 days minimum from when the claim was accepted and I paid £105 - to when I receive my new phone. They say it will take 24 hours from accepting the claim. This is a lie. Every step of the way this has been stressful. If I knew this - I would never have insured with them - hence why posting this review.

Reviewed on 28th November 2018