Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

row.co.uk Gadget Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 140 reviews Last review 2 days ago

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collection of independent row.co.uk Gadget Insurance reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of row.co.uk - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best gadget insurance on the market.

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews (140)

1st August 2017

Wowzers

I have always insured my mobile phone. If you owned a car worth over £500 you would get it insured, so who would not want to insure a phone that you use every day? ...

After a long search online I found that Row.co.uk offered the best premium for my budget and it was so easy to set up.

Now I can enjoy my brand new phone, with the peace of mind that if anything happens I am in safe hands.

Articles related to row.co.uk