Shepherds Friendly Reviews

Ratings based on 1,462 reviews       Last review 2 months ago

Want to read what our community is saying about Shepherds Friendly? We collect Shepherds Friendly reviews from customers like you. If you're already a customer, leave your own review and help our community to find the best products.

Shepherds Friendly Products 1,462

Income Protection

Scammers

Horrible company, will work very hard to find a reason not to pay you. They look for excuses. I had income protection plan and a genuine claim but they still would not pay so I'm going to the financial ombudsman. I would say stay away from this company.

Reviewed on 25th April 2022
sadat s's avatar
sadat s

Stocks & Shares ISA

ISA

Very reasonable rates for a good future return on investment

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
Paul Harris's avatar
Paul Harris

Income Protection

Defrauded Claimant

Shepherd friendly income protection insurance is a scam, they will find any reason to refuse your claim. I have being refuse a claim after paying £65 every month for 2 years for income protection insurance, because they think that I am over weight and my Read more

Shepherd friendly income protection insurance is a scam, they will find any reason to refuse your claim. I have being refuse a claim after paying £65 every month for 2 years for income protection insurance, because they think that I am over weight and my mental illness its my fault. [Name removed by Smart Money People] was the accessor that insulted me. Stay away.
they should be called Shepherd Enemy, thieves scammers.

Reviewed on 21st August 2020
Disappointed Claimant's avatar
Disappointed Claimant

Stocks & Shares ISA

ISA

I set up an ISA with Shepherd's Friendly just over a year ago, it is first time I have set one up, it was extremely easy, they are very easy to contact and very smooth to access.

Reviewed on 13th May 2020
Sara Dunn's avatar
Sara Dunn

Junior ISA

Easy to apply

Made it very easy to apply and looking forward to strong returns for my kids

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
AT's avatar
AT

Wow what a deal

Best savings ever. Very good understanding and communication gave us a great deal and very positive and professional people

Reviewed on 9th February 2020
Mike Swann's avatar
Mike Swann

Excellent provider

Efficient, friendly and reliable service which makes me feel part of the Shepherds family. A consistently good experience over many years. Thank you very much.

Reviewed on 5th February 2020
Zeyla Alarcon's avatar
Zeyla Alarcon

Shane Bentley's review

Shepherd Friendly is an excellent company with great products

Reviewed on 4th February 2020
Shane Bentley's avatar
Shane Bentley

Good service

Clear and starightforward website and customer service. Good value for investments and info about it

Reviewed on 4th February 2020
Alex Sm's avatar
Alex Sm

Everything you need

Easy to use, quick efficient service.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Jason Head's avatar
Jason Head

Awesome

I have 2 accounts with yourself one for each of my daughters who both were born last year with less than 9months between them. It was my partner who said about the accounts and I didn’t agree at the time but since we have been saving for them both I total Read more

I have 2 accounts with yourself one for each of my daughters who both were born last year with less than 9months between them. It was my partner who said about the accounts and I didn’t agree at the time but since we have been saving for them both I totally agree with his thoughts. Would like to thankyou all the staff who helps with the accounts.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Erin Jackson's avatar
Erin Jackson

Savings

Friendly society - I think the returns on my investment will be okay

They keep in contact regularly - they often email and offer the chance for prize draw entries

Helen Mudd's avatar
Helen Mudd

Savings

Efficient and friendly service. The online facility is helpful

Nurul's avatar
Nurul

Great experience so far.

I've had a great experience so far with the company. When I needed customer service it was easy, I spoke to a UK based representative. I would recommend.

Yemisi's avatar
Yemisi

Savings

Easy saving and always helpful

I have saved with Shepherds for many years and am very happy with both products and service.

Pam rigby's avatar
Pam rigby

Brilliant

Brilliant and friendly. Recommend to everyone x

Hemi525 's avatar
Hemi525

trusted

i trust shepherd friendly to invest in, they have been very reliable.

leslie morant's avatar
leslie morant

Savings

Outstanding service and performance!

My family have been investing with Shepherd's for many years now and we couldn't be more pleased with their fantastic customer service and excellent performance for great returns over all that time. I can't recommend them enough!

Martyn Boyd's avatar
Martyn Boyd

Best savings account

Shepherds friendly have been super amazing I opened a savings account for my son and I was amazed at how little you can put away each month it was so great for a mum who isn't working to still be able to put money away for my sons future and if I would li Read more

Shepherds friendly have been super amazing I opened a savings account for my son and I was amazed at how little you can put away each month it was so great for a mum who isn't working to still be able to put money away for my sons future and if I would like I can increase how much they take each month

Cathy Starkes's avatar
Cathy Starkes

Easy & friendly

Well these guys certainly live up to thier name, they’re so friendly! Simple set up, clear regular communication and sensible people when you call. Simple effective saving!

Kate's avatar