So Sure Gadget Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews Last review 1 day ago

Read or write So Sure gadget insurance reviews on Smart Money People, the #1 site for independent financial services reviews. A “social insurer” So Sure offers customers who don't claim some of their money back. Wondering if this new approach to insurance is right for you? Read our So Sure reviews to see what people have to say about really being a customer.

Your Gadget Insurance Reviews (7)

20th August 2018

At last reliable insurance which rewards careful people

competitive price If claim: get back on your feet very fast (others could take 2 weeks!). If don't claim: can get 80% money back. They made mobile phone insurance worthwhile for careful people like me

28th November 2017

Forever waiting.

Filled in the form as broke my phone. Was expecting call back. Never arrived. Tried phoning... 6 hours over 5 days. Absolutely awful customer service. I pay for nothing. I definitely wouldn't recommend.