Tide Reviews

Ratings based on 468 reviews       Last review 4 days ago

Founded in 2016, Tide believes that "High street banks don’t care about small businesses." So they've launched a prepaid card offering as a business bank account which caters specifically to SMEs. So if you're a small business owner looking for Tide reviews, see what others like you have said on Smart Money People, the UK's #1 financial services review site.

Tide Review Insight

Tide Products 468

Business Banking

If you change device you have lost your money

I have been back and forth with this company trying to get back access to my business account, even though we don't have much money there, they are not providing any concrete solution to get this sorted. The' recovery system' is a nightmare that will... Read more

I have been back and forth with this company trying to get back access to my business account, even though we don't have much money there, they are not providing any concrete solution to get this sorted. The' recovery system' is a nightmare that will never work.

My money is kept away by them since there is no way to get back to login in to my account.

Reviewed on 22nd October 2021
Francisco Opazo's avatar
Francisco Opazo

Just Google Tide froze my account

Just Google “tide froze my account” and see how these people ope... Read more

Just Google “tide froze my account” and see how these people operate.

Well, I have 2 separateTide business accounts so feel it’s fair for them to get 2 negative reviews.

In response to their BS on the previous review:

“Rest assured that account pauses happen only to ensure the safety of our members' accounts. We don't take chances with security and we are always following industry regulations in regard to this. It would be our pleasure to look into this and forward your feedback to the relevant team.“

This is just the same cut and paste response they say every-time a question is asked.

They have paused 2 business accounts. ONE FULL MONTH AGO. I employ people. I pay wages. I invoice people. I receive money. Now how much fun is it to run a business without a bank account? How easy is it to get people to pay invoices to a new account? How much fun is it to try and pay wages when you can’t access your money? Think we all know the answers don’t we?

How can it take a company this big over a month to “review” something. They haven’t even been able to tell me what they are “reviewing.” They can’t even have someone have a conversation with me. They have been given my contact number and details in their below request and guess what? No-one has rang.

God knows why this company does this? I own seven companies. My business banking with HSBC for 4 years. No issues. Starling bank? No issues. Monzo? No issues. Tide? Let’s freeze it for no reason. Let’s not bother prioritising a frozen account so the business can carry on operating, let’s just send a copy and paste text reply through the app.

What tickles me the most is that their “complaints department” is looking into this, and uses the same cut and paste response as the general chat.

Just go to one of the other banks. It’s much easier and you won’t be subject to some none-sense as this company must not give two poops about it’s clients, otherwise I wouldn’t be in the same place 1 month later…. With no explanation as to why in the first place.

Reviewed on 7th October 2021
Darren McNeill's avatar
Darren McNeill

Business Banking

Slow and frustrating sign up process

Really frustrating sign up process. I was told this would be convenient to use as a freelancer but I have been held up and asked for proof of business and stuck in process for several days. Have provided multiple documents which are not accepted with no justification why not. Really annoyed with the efficiency and communication and have now wasted hours of my time!

Reviewed on 3rd August 2021
Phoebe Du's avatar
Phoebe Du

Business Banking

Value for money. Easy to use app.

Great new bank for small businesses. Charges are fair. Good range of services

Reviewed on 18th April 2021
Lindsey Catherine's avatar
Lindsey Catherine

Good account this

Very nice smooth business account

Reviewed on 17th April 2021
Tendai Masawi 's avatar
Tendai Masawi

Good bank

I started using tide a few months ago and haven’t been disappointed! Banking is easy and the message response rate is fantastic to help with any queries!

Reviewed on 15th April 2021
Charlotte Chiverton's avatar
Charlotte Chiverton

Great & Reliable business account

Tide is a great business and offers a reliable product and app for its customers. Their team cares about its clients and are always improving the service!!

Reviewed on 11th April 2021
Luisa's avatar
Luisa

Business Banking

Antares Technologies is the second compagny that help you in the logistics postal

WE HAVE ONE VISION, A WORLD FREE OF CORRUPTION Our global movement works in over 100 countries to end the injustice of corruption by promoting transparency, accountability and integrity

Reviewed on 10th April 2021

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
alessandropanarese@hotmail.com's avatar
alessandropanarese@hotmail.com

Best bank

The bank is simple and perfect which is very rare when compared with all the high street banks.

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Amir Rabbanian's avatar
Amir Rabbanian

Business Banking

Thank you for your support.

Just today I recommended you to a friend who was looking for an online bank. If and when I have inquiries, I get my answers quickly. I am grateful for the support you have given to me.

Marcia N Smith-Howard's avatar
Marcia N Smith-Howard

Excellent product and service

As a fairly new independent business Tide was recommended to me by a fellow business owner. The system is simple to use, any queries quickly dealt with and overall I could happily endorse Tide to anyone looking to change their banking system.

Jo Sharp's avatar
Jo Sharp

good start up bank

Tide was just right when I needed a business bank right away. well done keep up the good work. tj

aaj Enterprises ltd's avatar
aaj Enterprises ltd

Amazing from day 1

From the initial set up and throughout my business journey Tide have been there to support me and answer any of my questions.

Reviewed on 5th April 2021
Richard Mcgill's avatar
Richard Mcgill

Business Banking

Business banking I don't have to think about!

Straightforward app, easy to use. One less thing to worry about when building a business.

Kirsty Huddlestone's avatar
Kirsty Huddlestone

Business Banking

Simple, modern, no fuss approach to business banking

This does everything I need and is simple, straightforward and hassle free. Just the ticket!

Victoria Henshilwood's avatar
Victoria Henshilwood

Customer service

Tide are always available 24/7 to deal with my banking queries or issues that I need resolved.

Perry Hutchins 's avatar
Perry Hutchins

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service I have been very happy

Christopher Walsh's avatar
Christopher Walsh

Business Banking

Really take the stress out of me registering

Tide done everything for me in regards to the registration of my business honestly they're a very modern banking platform i am so grateful all i needed was the information 5 min application completed process completed and i got my company registration and letter through my door thanks tide.

Brady Gavin's avatar
Brady Gavin

Business Banking

Easy to use amazing value for money

The best account I’ve used for my small business keeps cost low and easy to understand the cost

Reviewed on 3rd April 2021