Zopa Peer-to-peer lending Reviews

Zopa savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Zopa. How easy is it to contact Zopa? And how friendly are they? Our Zopa savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Peer-to-peer lending Reviews

Review Zopa's Peer-to-peer lending now

Best P Loan experience I ever had.

Application was so smooth, rates are reasonable, my situation has improved & I was expecting to have to call for a settlement figure. Not at all, I logged in & voila...it was there upon request. SUPERB!

Reviewed on 28th March 2022
David Ferguson's avatar
David Ferguson

Just another bank

Zopa spent ages saying that they weren't a bank and that was a good thing - better deals for both lenders and borrowers and no fat cats to feed. Then they registered to become a bank. Then they shafted all of the lenders. Just another bank.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2022

Reviewed on 21st January 2022
Janene 's avatar
Janene

Great company

Application was really easy.Money in my Bank within minutes.Really easy to app.easy to keep track of payments and balance .great interest rate.

Jayne's avatar
Jayne

Well balanced investment, easiest to use

I have been 'saving' with Zopa for several years and have always experienced great care about customers' needs, innovative and market-updating offerings and great risk/reward balance. Technically a lender, I use it as an investment vehicle (or 'saving Read more

Technically a lender, I use it as an investment vehicle (or 'saving account') and get returns way above any bank's interest rates - while the risks associated with unsecured lending to strangers are very well managed in their business model and systems.

I recently diversified from standard lending into their ISA-s and am enjoying even better returns there.

Any time I needed to contact Zopa, the response was fast, friendly and very effective. That effectiveness means a lot more than some other institutions' attempts to impress with fancy designs or marketing initiatives (but their processes are faulty or their people careless).

One of the oldest fintechs and longest-serving alternative financial service, Zopa have proven their value to their customers and well-deserved place in the market: highly recommended!

V. Dimitroff's avatar
V. Dimitroff

Efficient and competitively priced

Efficient and competitively priced

Dubliner's avatar
Dubliner

Not used you yet

Still not used you how can I give a review

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Kim Rubery's avatar
Kim Rubery

Excellent returns!

I have been saving with Zopa since 2013. It was so easy to get set up and running, and I love the way I can automatically reinvest the returns to save more, or withdraw the returns when I need a bit more in my current account.

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
Philip Jones's avatar
Philip Jones

Good product

Easy to use and top up, the app is useful to see what is going on, and returns are pretty good. It feels good to know that my money is helping someone buy a car, or pay off debt etc.

Reviewed on 31st March 2021
Nat G's avatar
Nat G

A good company

Always responded well. Good support and well organised

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Ron Reavley's avatar
Ron Reavley

Good for borrowers Terrible for lenders

They only care about lending investors money. When it's not repaid they do nothing to get it back. I invested the same amount in both Zopa and ratesetter. I got back nearly 5 times more back in interest from ratesetter. I believe from my experience they g Read more

They only care about lending investors money. When it's not repaid they do nothing to get it back. I invested the same amount in both Zopa and ratesetter. I got back nearly 5 times more back in interest from ratesetter. I believe from my experience they give very misleading interest rates to investors. Think twice before investing.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Steve's avatar
Steve

Good returns

I have received much better returns than savings accounts

Reviewed on 27th March 2021
Philip's avatar
Philip

Excellent company

I have invested with them for a few years, great company

Reviewed on 24th March 2021
Anne Cook's avatar
Anne Cook

Simply the best

I have been a borrowing customer with Zopa for many years and I consider them to be trustworthy and reliable. I would not think about using anyone else.

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Mandy Ede's avatar
Mandy Ede

professional approach to the client

professionalism .professional approach to the client

Reviewed on 20th March 2021
Dawid Piotrowski's avatar
Dawid Piotrowski

Altogether good

Zopa, easy to manage, great interest rate, feeling of security.

Reviewed on 12th March 2021
Tina Bain's avatar
Tina Bain

Used for 6 years

Transparent, open communication and reporting on performance.

Reviewed on 5th March 2021
Joshua's avatar
Joshua

Fantastic

Amazing would recommend to everyone

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Linda's avatar
Linda

Affordable loans for wveryone

Zopa are amazing professional and provide affordable loans for everyone. Highly recommend to all.

Reviewed on 7th February 2020