Adrian Flux Reviews

Adrian Flux is a leading UK-based insurance broker. Have you taken out insurnace with Adrian Flux? You can write an Adrian Flux review here to help other people find out how good the service Adrian Flux offers really is.

Adrian Flux Review Insight

Adrian Flux Products 74

AVOID

AVOID like the plague. No customer values, awful customer care, you pay a deposit to find with a day the policy was refused and somehow you owe Adrian Flux £152 to cancel. SCAM COMPANY.

Reviewed on 14th December 2020
SIMONE 's avatar
SIMONE

Amazing Customer Service

I have dealt with Adrian Flux for a few years now for my car insurance. They are amazing and have great prices and amazing customer service! I will continue to recommend these to family and friends

Reviewed on 16th September 2020
Bethany Rogers's avatar
Bethany Rogers

Rip off merchants

If i could give zero stars i would, i paid £420 for my insurance, sold car 16 days later and they wanted to give me only £120 back as a cancellation. Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed on 17th July 2020
Eddy Owens's avatar
Eddy Owens

Insurance Broker

Great price great customer service

After trying many different insurance companies and compare websites Adrian Flux has the best price and cover by far. Customer services always helpful and if you do need them they are there to help.

Reviewed on 29th June 2020
Thomas Nichols's avatar
Thomas Nichols

Insurance Broker

AVOID Adrian Flux!!! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!

AVOID Adrian Flux!!!... Read more

AVOID Adrian Flux!!!
DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!!!

My instructor has introduced this company, he paid for just over £60 per month of learner insurance for his daughter, than he sold the car to me, and I have to pay £220 for 1 month learner insurance police with Adrian Flux on Fri (31/01/2020) for same car. Unfortunately the car broke down today (03/02/2020), so rather than waste the £220 for one month, I thought that I could cancel within 14 days and get money back. Guess what, NOT POSSIBLE...... Literally daylight robbery. Beware, avoid.

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
Victoria's avatar
Victoria

Rip off

When taking out the insurance for my lodge I was impressed with how competitive the quote was. However I cancelled the policy as the lodge was sold and was gobsmacked at the charges they impose. In total £55. Would definitely NOT recommend

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Jayne Epton's avatar
Jayne Epton

Efficiency. Value. and friendleness

MY request for motorhome insurance was handled with speed, friendleness and the cost was much lower than I expected. They have been in regular contact checking that all had gone well and was I happy with their service. A pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 23rd November 2019
george's avatar
george

Insurance Broker

Specialist insurer that doesn't cost an arm and leg

Reasonable insurance at reasonable prices but it did take me some persistence to get them to get me the best deal for me

Reviewed on 14th September 2019
Michael Wofsi's avatar
Michael Wofsi

Insurance Broker

IMO High Cancellation costs.

Company okay for initial price, never had to claim so cannot comment on that. Their cancellation fees are astronomical. They state certain fees and charges in their T&C's but with a couple of other 1 liners they add in another host of fees, from themselves (commission) and from the original insurer.

My Policy was £289 for 12 months. After 28 days of use and all of their fees my refund was £149.

Take note and be warned.

Reviewed on 6th September 2019
Chris Newman's avatar
Chris Newman

Great Value for money

Very competitive prices, beat my online comparison quote.

Reviewed on 30th August 2019
Julie Winward's avatar
Julie Winward

predators

read every detail they will try and opt out of everything on technicalities but they do cover where other providers will not

Reviewed on 25th August 2019
felicity bush's avatar
felicity bush

Insurance Broker

Good

Perfectly adequate. My expectations were met.

Reviewed on 17th July 2019
NT's avatar
NT

Settled too easy

Settled a claim of another driver hitting me 50:50 instead of nailer her to the wall.

Reviewed on 6th July 2019
gav's avatar
gav

Outside the box

Good all rounder - covering what others didn't and looking at the individual requirements rather than box ticking conformity.

Reviewed on 13th January 2019
Gf's avatar
Gf

Good Insutam d

Have done me proud in the past, would highly reccomemd

Reviewed on 4th December 2018
Steve's avatar
Steve

Insurance Broker

Honest pricing and a service that goes beyond box ticking

I've shopped around and tried most of the big brands out there I always end up going back to Adrian Flux. Their staff know what they are doing they don't make the mistakes all the others make. They understand more specialist vehicles and lease plans. All the other big brands always over promise and under deliver. Flux are honest up front and just get it right that's all I want. I don't need gimics, mer cats or washed up Hollywood actors I need a operator at the end of the phone who knows cars an gets the quote right. Flux do this every time.

Reviewed on 2nd September 2018
Bernadette's avatar
Bernadette

Insurance Broker

Wide range of insurance products

I was looking for a very bespoke commercial motor insurance for the transport of boats and Adrian Flux seem to be the only broker in the country that would even speak to me. They were great although the representative spoke a little too fast at times.

Reviewed on 29th September 2017
Sam Blake's avatar
Sam Blake

Not entirely happy.

Although I get the best , lowest quote from Adrian Flux for all my classics, I have to wait a long time on the phone to achieve it. Why won't insurance companies give you the best price on your renewal quote to save phoning around? Also explain their "agreed valuation policies"

Reviewed on 28th September 2017
dave cole's avatar
dave cole

Insurance Broker

When good brokers turn bad!

I was insured with them for a few years, they were very knowledgeable, and came up with an excellent policy & premium, on both a kit car & imported motorbike, I would go as far as saying they were the best broker I had ever used......until I changed vehicles (vw golf), their premium was twice the amount that of other companies. No problem I thought, I'll get my proof of ncb and change to another company. When I asked for proof of ncb they told me I had non, despite sending them proof of 7 years ncb when I started the policy. Apparently they had expired as my policy did not use or gain any ncb. I phoned up several times regarding this, to try and sort it out. Their attitude was atrocious.
As far as I'm concerned they stole 9 years hard earned ncb from me.
And for that I will eternally hate them.

Reviewed on 27th September 2017
Charlie Crafts's avatar
Charlie Crafts

Not a great deal

Had a real struggle to cancel my policy 2 days after purchasing - I understand I have 14 days cooling off period

Reviewed on 25th July 2017